JBA Laggy

All information and activities related to SWBF2

JBA Laggy

Postby [$$$]PSI » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Has JBA been laggy for anyone else beside me? Yesterday and the day before it has been awful, while merc's server is the same as always.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Re: JBA Laggy

Postby FaiL.? » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

yeah pan reported the same thing yesterday. i wonder if its the same ppl on the server messin' it up again. :wacko: :-|
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 am

Usually JBA is fine for me. It's Hero Assault that's atrociously laggy.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:Usually JBA is fine for me. It's Hero Assault that's atrociously laggy.

I barely try to play ANY of the servers anymore. I mostly play SWBF1 or I will soon play Skyrim once I get it.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 pm

JBA was just horrible for me yesterday. I had a solid connection and low ping so I know the lag was not on my end.
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Whenever I try going on swbf2 I usually play on servers like NYC because they're mostly quiet so I can point up. Panama, when did you start playing on JBA? I really don't know how you can stand SO many people playing on it, let alone I'm amazed people like you can get 21,000 points on it. (GT)
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:46 pm

_IJO_hadrian[SWGO] wrote:Whenever I try going on swbf2 I usually play on servers like NYC because they're mostly quiet so I can point up. Panama, when did you start playing on JBA? I really don't know how you can stand SO many people playing on it, let alone I'm amazed people like you can get 21,000 points on it. (GT)

I rarely played in any SWGO's servers until I got banned from merc. I used to be merc's admin so I played there mostly. I guess I can say that I've been playing in JBA about 6 months or so.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:
_IJO_hadrian[SWGO] wrote:Whenever I try going on swbf2 I usually play on servers like NYC because they're mostly quiet so I can point up. Panama, when did you start playing on JBA? I really don't know how you can stand SO many people playing on it, let alone I'm amazed people like you can get 21,000 points on it. (GT)

I rarely played in any SWGO's servers until I got banned from merc. I used to be merc's admin so I played there mostly. I guess I can say that I've been playing in JBA about 6 months or so.

don't mind me askin', but how were you banned from merc when you were an admin?
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Gunner1010 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

_IJO_hadrian[SWGO] wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:

don't mind me askin', but how were you banned from merc when you were an admin?

For using way to much cowbell.
Gunner1010

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I was banned after I quit. Other admins left with me and we started our own team. After that, I guess I became merc's #1 enemy. I was told by a merc admin that one of the senior admins encouraged other admins to intice fights so I would retaliate, thus warranting a ban. Theres more to the story..but I won't go into that unless some of you guys are interested..I'll PM you with the story.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II