I'm back

Join our community

Re: I'm back

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Soooooo.... you're 9 year old brother logged into SWGO under your name and password and complain to us about the admins being abusive. How to did he know your password? Let me guess it's autoprogrammed when you sign in and your 9 year old brother knows that you go to the SWGO forums to hangout so he knew enough to come here and complain? Makes perfect sense to me. I forgive you too.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

He should tell that story at parties :-|
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Doves » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm

haasd0gg wrote:He should tell that story at parties :-|

His story is so incredible I'M going to be telling it at parties.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Commander Sparrow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 pm

I wasn't gonna bother posting this but I'm bored and have nothing to do, so

liamshorty wrote:I am so sorry fellow gamers! This past weekend i have been in hartsville to attend my sisters batism, my 9 year old brother however, stayed home for being "sick". I do regret telling him he could play on my computer, and for all that he has offended i am truly sorry for his stupidity.

Please forgive him
Liam,

liamshorty wrote:I would like report admin an admin abuse. on sunday, march 11, 2012, at around 2:25 pm i was booted from the SWGO hero assault force server for "disrespecting SWGO", when i was telling the admin that someone was glitching, he said, "Liam, nobody likes a snich" and then booted me. He would not tell me his real name. I would like for him to be confronted.

Everything in red shows a similarity in his postings. Oh and there's still that "uppity-ass" attitude, and he never abbreviates his words like "I am" "I would". Both statements of his I's in mid-sentence aren't capitalised.

I should also state, since when do 9 year olds have "good" grammar and spelling?

It's just too obvious Liam. At least make an effort next time.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby WD-40 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 am

Although many others concluded the same thing, for that exact reason Sparrow (38), you have basically called it like it is. Nine year olds can't even 'Fart' without having grammatical errors.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Son » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 am

WD-40 wrote:Although many others concluded the same thing, for that exact reason Sparrow (38), you have basically called it like it is. Nine year olds can't even 'Fart' without having grammatical errors.

You don't know my 9 year old...he can 'Fart' with the best of them...
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am

My three year old can wipe out small villages with his farts. Not kidding either. Your ears will pop with the change in air pressure. :offtopic:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby liamshorty » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Ok, well. For all thos who did not believe me, i dont really care cause its a game and i here to play, not participate in your drammatical sarcasme duels. See al you guys around.

Liam,
liamshorty
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

liamshorty wrote:Ok, well. For all thos who did not believe me, i dont really care cause its a game and i here to play, not participate in your drammatical sarcasme duels. See al you guys around.

Liam,

Wait... will we see you, or your "brother"?

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby liamshorty » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Commander Sparrow wrote:I wasn't gonna bother posting this but I'm bored and have nothing to do, so

liamshorty wrote:I am so sorry fellow gamers! This past weekend i have been in hartsville to attend my sisters batism, my 9 year old brother however, stayed home for being "sick". I do regret telling him he could play on my computer, and for all that he has offended i am truly sorry for his stupidity.

Please forgive him
Liam,

liamshorty wrote:I would like report admin an admin abuse. on sunday, march 11, 2012, at around 2:25 pm i was booted from the SWGO hero assault force server for "disrespecting SWGO", when i was telling the admin that someone was glitching, he said, "Liam, nobody likes a snich" and then booted me. He would not tell me his real name. I would like for him to be confronted.

Everything in red shows a similarity in his postings. Oh and there's still that "uppity-ass" attitude, and he never abbreviates his words like "I am" "I would". Both statements of his I's in mid-sentence aren't capitalised.

I should also state, since when do 9 year olds have "good" grammar and spelling?

It's just too obvious Liam. At least make an effort next time.

The reason "i" did not capitalize my "i"s is because "i" didn't want to take the time to use proper grammar for you bumbling bafoons in the first place. And as for my brother, well, he's smarter than any of you or your fart blowing brothers could every comprehend. This will be my last post so cherish its contents because the next time you see my name it will be in the game world.

Goodnight to all of you, however in-comprehensive you may be.

Liam,
liamshorty
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello