I'm back

Join our community

Re: I'm back

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 am

liamshorty wrote:
Commander Sparrow wrote:I wasn't gonna bother posting this but I'm bored and have nothing to do, so

liamshorty wrote:I am so sorry fellow gamers! This past weekend i have been in hartsville to attend my sisters batism, my 9 year old brother however, stayed home for being "sick". I do regret telling him he could play on my computer, and for all that he has offended i am truly sorry for his stupidity.

Please forgive him
Liam,

liamshorty wrote:I would like report admin an admin abuse. on sunday, march 11, 2012, at around 2:25 pm i was booted from the SWGO hero assault force server for "disrespecting SWGO", when i was telling the admin that someone was glitching, he said, "Liam, nobody likes a snich" and then booted me. He would not tell me his real name. I would like for him to be confronted.

Everything in red shows a similarity in his postings. Oh and there's still that "uppity-ass" attitude, and he never abbreviates his words like "I am" "I would". Both statements of his I's in mid-sentence aren't capitalised.

I should also state, since when do 9 year olds have "good" grammar and spelling?

It's just too obvious Liam. At least make an effort next time.

The reason "i" did not capitalize my "i"s is because "i" didn't want to take the time to use proper grammar for you bumbling bafoons in the first place. And as for my brother, well, he's smarter than any of you or your fart blowing brothers could every comprehend. This will be my last post so cherish its contents because the next time you see my name it will be in the game world.

Goodnight to all of you, however in-comprehensive you may be.

Liam,

Nope. You don't capitalise your I's is because you insist on being a dumbass.

And "brothers could every comprehend"? Like I said, dumbass. You still have that "uppity-ass" feel to your posts too. Did I mention you suck too?
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Son » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

SWINE FLU wrote:
liamshorty wrote:Ok, well. For all thos who did not believe me, i dont really care cause its a game and i here to play, not participate in your drammatical sarcasme duels. See al you guys around.

Liam,

Wait... will we see you, or your "brother"?

Doesn't matter...I can kick/ban both. :twisted:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby WD-40 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 am

liamshorty wrote: And as for my brother, well, he's smarter than any of you or your fart blowing brothers could every comprehend.

I like Farts.

I'd like to think, if there's 'one thing' that would make God laugh...it's when a creation of his rips a really good Fart. Yep! No doubt about it. :punk:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 am

Haha, this reminds me of...well...me.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

liamshorty wrote: bafoons

:lol: I'm lmao
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 am

Baffoons is with 2 F's. And it's Vampires!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Richdog » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:He should tell that story at parties :-|

His story is so incredible I'M going to be telling it at parties.

and then he found $5...
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby [$$$]PSI » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 am

The internet just brings out the best in people ^^.

A better excuse: I really am sorry guys for acting like a [poo] lately, I don’t normally go on these rants, it’s just that my grand-parents recently passed away; one from cancer and the other one we found in his bed, dead. My father recently lost his job while working at 7/11 and my mom is working day to night at a hospital that is 30 minutes away from my house. While my brother and I were trying to find some spare change in all of the soda machines around my local super market, my sister had to beg for money from random strangers. Again guys, I really am sorry for the way I’ve been acting.

You should use that one ^^^^ on merc's site the next time your brother gets on your computer :D .
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 am

Or you could say "Sorry for being an ass, won't do it again" and be done with it.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby treeshrub » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 am

The Unreal Slim Shady wrote:Or you could say "i'll give free humping lessons to every SWGO member!!!

:stupid:
they see me trollin they hatin
treeshrub
Community Member

Previous

Return to Say Hello