Tired of this pathetic crap

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Tired of this pathetic crap

Postby -)G(-CrazyDuck » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am

I will make this one comment. Do you know why I haven't come back to comment on this? Because unlike all of you, I knew exactly how it would be taken. So it was pointless to even check. I knew nothing would be done or said beyond the chuckle chuckle insiders get for abusing the powers they wield. But hey ya get to make more funny pics and make more comments cause there will be a new thred!.

and yes Quack.
-)G(-CrazyDuck
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am

Thred. :roll:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby WD-40 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 am

BEURRRRRRRPPPPP!!!!

Okay...what did I miss?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 pm

You missed the Peking Duck special, accompanied by a poo poo platter.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:You missed the Peking Duck special, accompanied by a poo poo platter.

With a side of douchebag fries.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby WD-40 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:43 am

-)G(-CrazyDuck wrote:So i pop into heros to play and I start as a fett. Get pulled now anyone that knows me knows i have no respect for pullers or pushers, or force runners, or light sabers, or force jumping, or use of chat to tell people stuff, but forcing a gunner 'in the middle of reload', no matter what side, is right up there. I call him my traditional "coward" and go on. Suddenly kicked. I returned said "pardon? pardon admin? Did I say something stupid again??" wondering why no warning etc etc yanno if the admin is in a pissy mood or something. Ask their name nothing, i let to go. Go on about my playing and insulting the other players. Well then as I'm trying on some Victoria Secret Silk Lingerie, I get blatently steal killed….and it always happens to me at that very moment, and me alone! Right as I'm trying on the panties!...Damn it! Like no other villian around just about to put the death kill on someone as the enemy is trying on some silky-smooth underwear.... Totally stole, well like many may do wrongly perhaps I take that players life for the one they deprived me…an eye for an eye…tooth for a tooth..a Team kill for a steal kill... A little later i see the guy "hunting" you know how most of them are...tracking down those in comfortable undergarments... Think its just fine to steal from people and take offence when you show them the error of their ways....Don't mess with someone whose wearing 'silk'... I figuer okay he'll attack me like a jealous punk and I'll just say a word and let it be. He does and i say "Don't do that again. You know why you got gutted by me you flaming [Tom}. If you keep sking you'll find out who your betters are….Of course I used a few 4, 5 and, dare I say, 6-letter words that seemed appropriate at the time…but…Noooooo" Now i get booted and a 3 hr ban. This is what I'm talking about. I'd appreciate if you guys would stop letting your own personal feelings against guys who like to wear nice, silky-smooth Victoria Secret Underwear while playing BF2, involve your decisions….You rebel Admin [Tom 3's}
CrazyDuck

Yeeahhhh…. :-|
Last edited by WD-40 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:04 am

I love that part about the admins letting their "feelings involve their decisions." Not sure what that actually means, but what I glean from it is basically admins need to Spock it up a notch. No emotions to cloud our judgement? Before Duck pontificates to the masses of SWBFII players and admins, he should really think about practicing what he is preaching.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II