Glitchers and their accomplices.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Glitchers and their accomplices.

Postby Gryphon » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

I have been informed, by a player(who doesn't want to be associated with tattle-tailing) that earlier today, there was an unfortunate incident involving the wookie glitch. He mentioned three names: liamdadestroyer, and his alias 'herself' ; and janoda boy 284/yanoda boy 284.
liamdadestroyer apparently set up the glitch as an infinite health dispenser, and janoda boy 284 was actively preventing the informer from clearing the glitch.
I have played with both players and know that they both must have known perfectly well what they were doing.

I don't know if this is worth reporting, but I figured that it'd be a good idea anyway.

-Gryphon
War is the cowardly way of attempting to solve the difficulties of peace. - Thomas Jefferson
Gryphon
Community Member

Re: Glitchers and their accomplices.

Postby Imperial{IC}Needler » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 am

I have have had liamdadestroyer on my server before. Although he did behave when I was around because he knew I was the Admin, I would wonder what he would do if I left the game. I have played with Liam before he definitely knows the rules so if he is breaking them its not because he doesn't know the rules, it is more likely that he was purposelessly ignoring the rules. Liam is a nice guy ingame, but a for jonada boy/yonada boy, when he was on my server he did break a few rules aswell so I don't know about him. See you ingame Gryphon, :lol:.
Imperial{IC}Needler
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II