BY THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS THIS doo doo???

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: BY THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS THIS doo doo???

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Didn't we enable censorship on this forum for a reason?
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Brazosgrad » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Both of you need to step back, take a breath, and relax. Its a game. Period. If you are taking it this seriously you need a break. Life is much more important than getting this worked up over it. Go watch some eagles fly or go fishing. This is crap and we shouldn't have to read it. It is so infantile it isn't even funny. This is disorder. End it please.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Dad » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:31 am

Brazmin wrote:Both of you need to step back, take a breath, and relax. Its a game. Period. If you are taking it this seriously you need a break. Life is much more important than getting this worked up over it. Go watch some eagles fly or go fishing. This is crap and we shouldn't have to read it. It is so infantile it isn't even funny. This is disorder. End it please.

What ^ he said.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 am

QQ_Pantyma_ wrote:In other words Leo, your saying that he cusses and uses bad language and you let it go because he's your friend? You have a duty as an admin to be fair to all...that meaning...friend or no friend...you should punish all rule breakers. Not knocking ya' Leo....but I know from experience that once you start having "favorites", those said favorites will start abusing that "favortism" and act as if they can have free reign in the server. And look how quick your "friend" turned on ya. Being strict is the best policy..regardless of who it is you are dealing with. Trust me....I've been there.

All that crap above guys, is [poo].

Don't try to change his ways, Pantyma, he's doing a fine job. Just 'cause you have power doesn't mean you should start acting all "higher than thy." Sure you can, but then you'll lose most, if not all of your friends and then your respect withers (which is what happened to you, I'm sure). I mean, me and 40 are pretty tight, and I don't start acting like I'm invincible on the server. I just know what [poo] is and what isn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is, they became your friends for a reason, don't forget it. And if they do start acting "invincible" then at least tell them and not leave it to hang there like a cancer.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 am

The Unreal Slim Shady wrote:
QQ_Pantyma_ wrote:In other words Leo, your saying that he cusses and uses bad language and you let it go because he's your friend? You have a duty as an admin to be fair to all...that meaning...friend or no friend...you should punish all rule breakers. Not knocking ya' Leo....but I know from experience that once you start having "favorites", those said favorites will start abusing that "favortism" and act as if they can have free reign in the server. And look how quick your "friend" turned on ya. Being strict is the best policy..regardless of who it is you are dealing with. Trust me....I've been there.

All that crap above guys, is [poo].

Don't try to change his ways, Pantyma, he's doing a fine job. Just 'cause you have power doesn't mean you should start acting all "higher than thy." Sure you can, but then you'll lose most, if not all of your friends and then your respect withers (which is what happened to you, I'm sure). I mean, me and 40 are pretty tight, and I don't start acting like I'm invincible on the server. I just know what [poo] is and what isn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is, they became your friends for a reason, don't forget it. And if they do start acting "invincible" then at least tell them and not leave it to hang there like a cancer.

What the [m'kay] are you talking about?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Richdog » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:36 am

haasd0gg wrote:This thread is a waste of cyberspace.

i respectfully disagree. It's been getting too boring on these forums and this is just the kind of jerry-springeresque brawl I've been waiting for since duck's complaint thread ran dry! :lol: :lol:
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby WD-40 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 am

Yeah, based on the chat log, this whole thing was blown way out of proportion. It was explained 'why' in the chat, and that should have been the end of it. Leo is a good and fair Admin. He's also not some kid. He's an adult. This totally was not worth the time you spent getting angry Pietro. The server still works.

...and who is 'Unreal Slim Shady' who posted above?? How did he get 530 posts..and as who? I'm 'tight' with him? :roll:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Bryant » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 am

WD-40 wrote:...and who is 'Unreal Slim Shady' who posted above?? How did he get 530 posts..and as who? I'm 'tight' with him? :roll:

sparrow, agent smith
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby [$$$]PSI » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:40 am

I act invincible on a server...

Because I'm da best LOL
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:05 am

WD-40 wrote:Yeah, based on the chat log, this whole thing was blown way out of proportion. It was explained 'why' in the chat, and that should have been the end of it. Leo is a good and fair Admin. He's also not some kid. He's an adult. This totally was not worth the time you spent getting angry Pietro. The server still works.

...and who is 'Unreal Slim Shady' who posted above?? How did he get 530 posts..and as who? I'm 'tight' with him? :roll:

:lol:

Sorry, I should probably stop changing my name. By tight I meant friendly, or friends with.

EDIT: Sig now has my aliases.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II