Admin Abuse (again)

Join our community

Admin Abuse (again)

Postby liamshorty » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

I would like to report admin abuse by Yanoda on march 28, 9:40 AM on the hero assault server. CJG ksed me twice and then tked me and yanoda said not to tk, i asked him to do something about the kser then and he did nothing. So then i killed CJG and yanoda said not to tk and booted me, I came back and asked him why he didn't boot the kser and he would not answer me. I then asked him repeatedly and he did not answer.

P.S.

If you do not believe me then just look at the history.
liamshorty
Community Member

Re: Admin Abuse (again)

Postby Richdog » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Now i might be wrong, cuz i don't play HA. But from what i've gleaned, it sounds like ksing isn't a bootworthy offense; while tking is. Hopefully this helps.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby liamshorty » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Richdog wrote:Now i might be wrong, cuz i don't play HA. But from what i've gleaned, it sounds like ksing isn't a bootworthy offense; while tking is. Hopefully this helps.

Well if tk is a a bootworthy thing then why didn't he boot the ks/tker?
liamshorty
Community Member

Postby Son » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm

liamshorty wrote:
Richdog wrote:Now i might be wrong, cuz i don't play HA. But from what i've gleaned, it sounds like ksing isn't a bootworthy offense; while tking is. Hopefully this helps.

As I told you at the time...If Yanoda did not see him, he couldn't kick. Yanoda did see you retaliate. That is why you got kicked. Perhaps if you follow the rules (sound familiar) then you won't get kicked. Give the admin a chance to see the offender in action so we can take appropriate measures.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Ya gotta stop letting your lil bro use your 'puter. :lol:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Dad » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 pm

While Son and yanoda were gone briefly this morning, you were in the walls nonstop Liam.

Give this kid a week off and let him think about what following the rules means.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Dad wrote:While Son and yanoda were gone briefly this morning, you were in the walls nonstop Liam.

Give this kid a week off and let him think about what following the rules means.

Done and done. Banned for one week for glitching.
Have a nice day and thanx for shopping with us today! :punk:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby liamshorty » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Son wrote:
liamshorty wrote:

As I told you at the time...If Yanoda did not see him, he couldn't kick. Yanoda did see you retaliate. That is why you got kicked. Perhaps if you follow the rules (sound familiar) then you won't get kicked. Give the admin a chance to see the offender in action so we can take appropriate measures.

The thing is Yanoda did see the tk on the kill screen on the top left. Yet he did nothing.
liamshorty
Community Member

Postby Son » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 pm

liamshorty wrote:
The thing is Yanoda did see the tk on the kill screen on the top left. Yet he did nothing.

It also says Tk in the top left if you noobishly step on my time bomb and die...doesn't mean I did it on purpose. Perhaps with your time off of the server you will come to realize that ignorance is not bliss; your ignorance just makes you look immature and well...Tommish
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Yanoda » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Jolly, my first accusation of admin abuse! This is exciting!

liam, you were tking several times (which I saw) on those that you supposedly accuse of ksing. Now, we state that retaliation is not accepted in our servers, to which you have been caught doing. I have issued the appropriate course of action to deal with it. Your constant whining was getting annoying, yet I repeatedly said that I will keep an eye on the supposed ksers.
Unfortunately, when I was observing them, you were the one tking them. That in turn hinders me in observing them doing the actions that you claim. So next time, keep your cool and FOR THE MILLIONTH [m'kay] TIME DO NOT RETALIATE! You were close to getting a ban because of this, but that has been already done for me (saves me the time).

I usually ignore the first tk I see on the kill screen, if the same user persists, they get a warning, followed by a kick and finally a ban. One round you've tked at least 6 players, 4 of which I observed, that were not necessary or easily avoidable.

If you feel that the admin isn't doing the job, record the events and then you'll have evidence. I cannot issue warnings, kicks etc. if I do not see the perpetrator in their act, understand that. Innocent until proven guilty.

There is my first reply to an accusation of admin abuse.

Amusing that you were caught glitching. Yet you state I abuse my admin powers. This is priceless!

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Next

Return to Say Hello