Mercenary Gaming temporarily offline

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Mercenary Gaming temporarily offline

Postby [$$$]PSI » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:I hope it goes up soon! Although JBA is great, I love the Mercenary Gaming Conquest Server, I get a lot less lag.

Same here bro, and mercs are just nicer then SWGOs :whistling: .

@Shalandai Though I must ask, why do you riddle your post with long or confusing words? I do hope you're aware that I realize some people in the word merely talk like that because they normally do, but due to the social aspect of the word i.e. forums, texting and etc. literature and the way it is written, read and spoken as been down graded far to much, it is a sore to the common eye.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 pm

[$$$]PSI wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:[color=#0040FF]
@Shalandai Though I must ask, why do you riddle your post with long or confusing words? I do hope you're aware that I realize some people in the word merely talk like that because they normally do, but due to the social aspect of the word i.e. forums, texting and etc. literature and the way it is written, read and spoken as been down graded far to much, it is a sore to the common eye.

I dunno, it totally suits the whole Cerberus image I got going on in my head for Merc.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Shalandai wrote:
Son wrote:I viewed it 30 times just to boost Merc's ego

You are far too kind. On that note, similarly, I should also like to extend my appreciation for your cooperation with Devilaza regarding Liamshorty.

mrjamwin wrote:Who gives a sh*t?

Technically, SWGO is a forum encompassing all other clans and communities - including Mercenary Gaming, to a lesser extent - so the server's current unavailability remains pertinent. Furthermore, the number of emails and Xfire inquiries regarding the offline status dropped to virtual non-existence after making these posts. Thus, I can only imply that the intended purpose of this post - including the continuing dissemination of information via word of mouth - was successful.

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:I hope it goes up soon!

As do I. We are now of the opinion that the failure may not be hardware related, and are still engaged with our ISP to get back online.

Really? You're a F*cking genius! I didn't know that. Thanks so much for educating me on these matters. Now my life is complete.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Son » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Shalandai wrote:
Son wrote:I viewed it 30 times just to boost Merc's ego

You are far too kind. On that note, similarly, I should also like to extend my appreciation for your cooperation with Devilaza regarding Liamshorty.

I was using sarcasm, but I really didn't mean any offense. Your welcome for the info regarding Liam.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby [$$$]PSI » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

lol does SWGO hate merc? I've never had a single problem with them and they're just downright nice, but what ever floats your boat.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby Ariel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

[$$$]PSI wrote:lol does SWGO hate merc? I've never had a single problem with them and they're just downright nice, but what ever floats your boat.

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll. They see something they like but can't have, so they're gonna :censored: about it.
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Shalandai » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Our servers are now back online and functional. I'd like to apologize again for the delay, especially in having them go offline over a weekend, and thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone back on the servers soon! :mrgreen:
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby WD-40 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Shalandai wrote:Our servers are now back online and functional. I'd like to apologize again for the delay, especially in having them go offline over a weekend, and thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone back on the servers soon! :mrgreen:

Still keeping your cool...Very impressive! :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 am

Ariel wrote:
[$$$]PSI wrote:lol does SWGO hate merc? I've never had a single problem with them and they're just downright nice, but what ever floats your boat.

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll. They see something they like but can't have, so they're gonna :censored: about it.

something we want? I seem to remember you guys asking several times to merge with us and we refusing.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II