Chat Hackers

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Chat Hackers

Postby Imperial{IC}Needler » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Lately on (SWGO) No Force, and HA DC there has been alot of chat hackers in the area, I know it's a chat hack because the admin was saying stuff like this:
Whats up [m'kay]?
SAY BYE TO PIERRE!
GOD DOESN'T EXIST!
Now I don't know about you but I think the culprit was Pierre, :ban:.
Happened at 17:30, EST.
Imperial{IC}Needler
Community Member

Re: Chat Hackers

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm

4/5/2012 15:06:00 : #[[fire+]Fndr lbd] hi im back Admin: Anyone wanna squirtle on my jigglypuffs?
4/5/2012 15:06:44 : #[Pierre] ... PETE: lol Admin: "* what is happening?"
4/5/2012 15:13:54 : #[~{AnGles}~D{SA}] hi Admin: Whats up mother [m'kay]!!!
4/5/2012 15:22:59 : #[[merc]liam] lol Admin: "Deathcrusher666 has been warned!"

I found the above four in the logs from No-Force. None of them are currently online so I can't ban them myself. Pierre actually went a step farther by trying to "frame" other players, but I think all four need a break...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Imperial{IC}Needler » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Well [merc]liam is just is a constant troublemaker, maybe a month ban? As for Pierre... it was obvious he was doing it. I find it weird on my server you cannot chat hack, but on (SWGO) servers, you can.
Imperial{IC}Needler
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 am

Imperial{IC}Needler wrote:Well [merc]liam is just is a constant troublemaker, maybe a month ban? As for Pierre... it was obvious he was doing it. I find it weird on my server you cannot chat hack, but on (SWGO) servers, you can.

It's because we have to work with a hosting company. It can be a hassle to get them to change things. These "chat hacks" are extremely easy to spot so we haven't bothered with trying to get them to update.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Son » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 am

I banned a couple of chat hackers earlier, but [merc]liam was able to escape. Thanks to Bryant though, I got his info and he is taking a little vacation from the HADC server.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Shalandai » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am

Son wrote:I banned a couple of chat hackers earlier, but [merc]liam was able to escape. Thanks to Bryant though, I got his info and he is taking a little vacation from the HADC server.

Greetings.

If I may be so bold as to make a request, please ensure that this player's vacation has significant length while I address the issue of him wearing my tags.

As an inclusion to this request, should you find sufficient and credible reason to apply a ban to any player wearing my clan tags, then please do not be stringent with your durations. You will garner no disagreement from me in administering penalties from the maximum range of severity, especially concerning offences as chat hacking, glitching, racism or homophobia. Members of Mercenary Gaming agree to adhere to a code of conduct by wearing my tags, and violations of it - especially on other servers - should incur the appropriate repercussions, if you so choose to comply.

Thank you.
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 am

Jeesh, Liam again? I say we go for a month if we have the space for it. Little [poo] is starting to really piss me off.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Pierre » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am

Hi, its Pierre.
So yes, i chathacked yesterday. But it was just because of one guy who chathacked admin.
I did not intend to chathack for fun, it was just because [fire+]Fndr lbd chathacked for insulting player and (like "you are all gay" and stuff...).
What i did, i know, is not accepted by SWGO Rules, but I just wanted the server to come back to normal.
I just act like a normal admin, i warned him and say he will be banned.
Thats all i did.
Sorry for the trouble i caused, it was just to protect the game.
Pierre.
Pierre
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Shalandai wrote:
Son wrote:I banned a couple of chat hackers earlier, but [merc]liam was able to escape. Thanks to Bryant though, I got his info and he is taking a little vacation from the HADC server.

Greetings.

If I may be so bold as to make a request, please ensure that this player's vacation has significant length while I address the issue of him wearing my tags.

As an inclusion to this request, should you find sufficient and credible reason to apply a ban to any player wearing my clan tags, then please do not be stringent with your durations. You will garner no disagreement from me in administering penalties from the maximum range of severity, especially concerning offences as chat hacking, glitching, racism or homophobia. Members of Mercenary Gaming agree to adhere to a code of conduct by wearing my tags, and violations of it - especially on other servers - should incur the appropriate repercussions, if you so choose to comply.

Thank you.

Dreadette
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Son » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Shalandai wrote:

Greetings.

Thank you.

Will do. I remember having these same conversations with members of a clan I used to belong to.
Feel free to add me to xfire if you need to discuss this further. xfire name is caeduslives
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II