Besties

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Besties

Postby (SWGO)KT » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm

So this is what happens when I don't play for a while... yup.... still here..... </3
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

well now that ive been on the notorious no-force server, i'd like to add to the "besties" list (SWGO)KT and ATCstewart.
We should have a clan battle on like a friday on the no-force server with me, kt and stc on 1 team XD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Hobo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

_IJO_hadrian[SWGO] wrote:well now that ive been on the notorious no-force server, i'd like to add to the "besties" list (SWGO)KT and ATCstewart.
We should have a clan battle on like a friday on the no-force server with me, kt and stc on 1 team XD

You might want to consider visiting GMRZ no force ffa when people are there (no, that's not never :twisted: ). You might just have a change of heart with your list :star-wars-smiley-026:
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

But dont you think that It would be fun? We can all list what player name/alias that we'll play under. We could have a really cool 32 person SWGO conquest and/or assault battle(with a password)! I had an idea: We could rename the NYC server for a day to "tournament server" and put a password of our agreement. We could pm each other the agreed password and on this forum we can tell what each one of our alias' will be. We could maybe challenge -SR- or DEAD too. :eek:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 am

I just played about 6 hours on the notorious dark server, and I think that I should add [merc]_Vishy and -SR-WOW and [merc]G-dog777. I gotta admit, vishy and wow have the most skill that i have ever seen.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 am

I facepaw at this thread.

ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Vishy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 am

.::|EA|::.Phantom_IJO_ wrote:I just played about 6 hours on the notorious dark server, and I think that I should add [merc]_Vishy and -SR-WOW and [merc]G-dog777. I gotta admit, vishy and wow have the most skill that i have ever seen.

Umm yea you really need to spend more time outside JBA, then you'll know who the real pros are. And I was good only because you were bad :lol:
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby Wolvi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:14 am

So let me get this straight. You play on a teamkilling off server most of the time, a server which is infested with bots and players who think others hack when an engi runs freely over a mine. You then go to Dark for 6 hours and think you've found the best players? Are you serious? Who even are you? For someone who think's he's "good" at the game your very misinformed.

I mean, who am I to say your not. I don't play with bots, or without tk on. For all I know you could be the best noob in the game. Though, I usually reserve that spot for [$$$] Panama.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby FaiL.? » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 am

:lol: Wolvi, i was paying you a compliment...anyway, i have played this game for years, the day it came out. and from my bf knowledge and experience, i know that you and vishy are pros. :ugeek: its just that i barely play on tk on servers so this is kinda new and its amazing how some ppl r good at it.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Wolvi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 am

Whether you think I'm a pro or not is irrelevant. Your simply not good enough yourself to make that call.

Also, your signature. -SR-Phantom? Your not in SR. I've checked the SR roster and I've never heard of you. Remove the tag.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II