Great news for me!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Great news for me!

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 pm

I have put my picture up before.....even though that was like 2 years ago. just go looking for the strange contraption in all the pictures :clap:
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 pm

No dude, we wanna see the pic of her :roll:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby SuperHappyMan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:I just got back From Fort Lee in VA where I passed all the painfully tedious tests to get into the Marines, So I am now a Marine OORAH! I am also happy I got a 95 on my ASVAB! I will be going to Paris Island on December 3rd. And I will be giving up my admin rights when I leave.(sorta bad/good news....but mostly good for me)

Aw [m'kay], looks like you've kicked my ass so far as the ASVAB's concerned. Only got a 92. But nice [m'kay] job man, good luck out there!
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm

haasd0gg wrote:No dude, we wanna see the pic of her :roll:

ohh yeah well.......seeing as I don't even remember her name i don't think that will happen.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Aww yeah, I hooked up with her too! She was sickeningly hot! She begged me to be her man but I was like " Naw boo. I'm a beast that can't be tamed"
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Pootus » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Congradulation Shaq!
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote: I will be going to Paris Island on December 3rd. And I will be giving up my admin rights when I leave.(sorta bad/good news....but mostly good for me)

Personally, you should hold onto the rights till after you get there. If a Drill Sergeant gets in your face, just say "Back off!...I'm an SWGO Admin!" I'm sure he'll back off just long enough to 'process' what the hell you just said...before he crushes you under his muddy boot. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Son » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 pm

WD-40 wrote:
IJO sha-quan-jone wrote: I will be going to Paris Island on December 3rd. And I will be giving up my admin rights when I leave.(sorta bad/good news....but mostly good for me)

Personally, you should hold onto the rights till after you get there. If a Drill Sergeant gets in your face, just say "Back off!...I'm an SWGO Admin!" I'm sure he'll back off just long enough to 'process' what the hell you just said...before he crushes you under his muddy boot. :lol:

I can picture his face right now.... :1402:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Pootus » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 pm

No no no! When you get there...you tell them that you dont have to be like evryone else (see...it's a trick they use to see who is the most intelligent one in the group - it's an old psychological trick)! Be different, show your independence!!!

And make sure you get those Kosher MRE's ; they dont tell you that they are the best tasting (cause they are the most expensive and everybody would want them)> You stand fast and dont let them push those regular [poo] MRE's on you!!
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)KT » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Congrats! And thank you so much for serving our country! :usa:
Last edited by (SWGO)KT on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II