B
I
T
C
H
E
S
SWGO blows

HE's my personal favourite now. Sadly he wont last much it seems...
He makes me wanna come back only for the warm feeling of clicking the Ban button once again...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Re: No admins present.

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes. Yesss. Come back to the Dark Side. Feel the Force Koko. :fight2:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby DarthLego » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 pm

SWGO is a substandard server community full of cheaters, smart asses, and dumb asses. Col, hope your disease kills you, pan your a troll, duel your just an ass, and hass [female dog], your all talk.

Lego out
DarthLego

Postby Vishy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 pm

just ban him already :1402:
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm

DarthLego wrote:SWGO is a substandard server community full of cheaters, smart asses, and dumb asses. Col, hope your disease kills you, pan your a troll, duel your just an ass, and hass [female dog], your all talk.

Lego out

And your a going to burn in hell for wishing ill towards others. Say hi to Hitler for me. Don't bend over to pick up brimstone.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

DarthLego wrote:SWGO is a substandard server community full of cheaters, smart asses, and dumb asses. Col, hope your disease kills you, pan your a troll, duel your just an ass, and hass [female dog], your all talk.

Lego out

OK, well since he's gone to pout and is too much of a tard to spell my name right, I guess we can hit em wit da hammer
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 am

Plz ban Mr. Lego [poo] for brains.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Wolvi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 am

Looks to me like your all ganging up on someone for making a suggestion. Though, looks can be deceiving I suppose.

Only reason why all the Admin's are getting defensive is because they already know the server is abused more often then not, but that's only because their lives prevent their constant activity. I'm sure they have the best intentions for their server - running a large and stable, family friendly server for you to casually play. The key word is casually. No one expects you to shine bright and be the champ of a server like this one. It's for fun and nothing more. If you want competitive, step up your game and find a server with team-killing on, tank's disabled, hero's disabled, and without bots. Getting killed in ridiculous ways is part of the game. Because of the server you play on, with certain options enabled and disabled, your going to die from mines. Over and over. Your going to be forced. Over and over. All in ways you don't want. Because frankly, who likes dying? Especially in ways you can't prevent. But that's the price you pay for playing on the server. Don't like it, go somewhere else. Hell, I hate their settings, so I don't play there very often.

So I doubt SWGO needs more Admin's, just a less retard strong community. People who complain about the server more often then not, are players who barely know how to play the game effectively themselves. "He forced me too much" and "He mined the area I like to run or play in" are hilarious complaints, but that's all they are. The Admin's only real duty should be preventing the harassment and the verbal abuse of others, along with glitching. All the rest if I'm not mistaken, the game RM can auto-control and handle on it's own.

This is a JBA point of view, it still applies to your Hero's servers as well.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II