No admins present.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: No admins present.

Postby Hobo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 am

Wolvi wrote:Looks to me like your all ganging up on someone for making a suggestion. Though, looks can be deceiving I suppose.

Only reason why all the Admin's are getting defensive is because they already know the server is abused more often then not, but that's only because their lives prevent their constant activity. I'm sure they have the best intentions for their server - running a large and stable, family friendly server for you to casually play. The key word is casually. No one expects you to shine bright and be the champ of a server like this one. It's for fun and nothing more. If you want competitive, step up your game and find a server with team-killing on, tank's disabled, hero's disabled, and without bots. Getting killed in ridiculous ways is part of the game. Because of the server you play on, with certain options enabled and disabled, your going to die from mines. Over and over. Your going to be forced. Over and over. All in ways you don't want. Because frankly, who likes dying? Especially in ways you can't prevent. But that's the price you pay for playing on the server. Don't like it, go somewhere else. Hell, I hate their settings, so I don't play there very often.

So I doubt SWGO needs more Admin's, just a less retard strong community. People who complain about the server more often then not, are players who barely know how to play the game effectively themselves. "He forced me too much" and "He mined the area I like to run or play in" are hilarious complaints, but that's all they are. The Admin's only real duty should be preventing the harassment and the verbal abuse of others, along with glitching. All the rest if I'm not mistaken, the game RM can auto-control and handle on it's own.

This is a JBA point of view, it still applies to your Hero's servers as well.

While I like to stick up for the little guy, I must point out that Legos problem was already resolved respectfully by a couple of admins in a thread against hstar. Lego didn't like the answer he heard, so he started bellyaching. And since everyone here knows some admins just love trolling little brats that are full ignorance, it's pretty obvious they would shoo him away.

I do wish there was more admin activity on servers though. Either through our existing admins playing more, or recruiting more.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:54 am

I probably have a little bias :innocent: but I honestly think this guy trolls around looking to start arguments. Just my opinion. I mean really he digs thru posts that I started to start his rants up. I'm referring to the post on Ice rigger from September of last year
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 am

Son wrote:Try this on for size natestar...
Work 40 + hours a week. Raise a family. Go to school and get a 4.0 GPA with 3 classes each term. Coach sports for the kiddos. Oh yes...and keep your wife happy. All while trying to police a bunch of whiny babies who need to be babysat while they are playing a game.

Us admins have lives. We enjoy playing these games with you. Some of us enjoy kicking and banning ungrateful little turds for being Toms (assclowns).

There are plenty of admins, but unfortunately we do not devote all of our time to keep everyone happy. Take a screenshot..and post it here. I bet an admin will jump on it as soon as we can.

I would love to be able to leave my remote manager running 24/7. Unfortunately I think this causes my internet explorer to not work properly.

Have a great Easter.

I have a lot of respect for people like you.
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby Son » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:59 am

Acesonnall wrote:
Son wrote:Try this on for size natestar...
Work 40 + hours a week. Raise a family. Go to school and get a 4.0 GPA with 3 classes each term. Coach sports for the kiddos. Oh yes...and keep your wife happy. All while trying to police a bunch of whiny babies who need to be babysat while they are playing a game.

Us admins have lives. We enjoy playing these games with you. Some of us enjoy kicking and banning ungrateful little turds for being Toms (assclowns).

There are plenty of admins, but unfortunately we do not devote all of our time to keep everyone happy. Take a screenshot..and post it here. I bet an admin will jump on it as soon as we can.

I would love to be able to leave my remote manager running 24/7. Unfortunately I think this causes my internet explorer to not work properly.

Have a great Easter.

I have a lot of respect for people like you.

Sarcasm?
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Acesonnall » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Not at all. While I do wish adimns could be on a bit more in light of recent matters (My recent topic), I also respect the fact that you guys are people too. Some don't understand that for some reason.
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby Son » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Ok then...well thanks Acesonnal.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives