Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby Acesonnall » Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Spiderman Thread?
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Acesonnall wrote:It's not very effective to base your claim off of logs Kren, but okay. If you were actually in server and read the complaints from other people there. I'm sure you'd see my point. I really wish I could record my gameplay, but for some reason Fraps and xFire are not functioning properly.

I'll keep a watch on Stelio as apparently what I showed you guys wasn't enough to keep him banned.

And Star Wars, just don't reply. You think you know what you're talking about, but your resulting score in DC servers says otherwise. You obviously didn't read that post, but I'll just show you what I mean in server (Repeatedly push you)

Actually it is very effective, it is a log to show a record of events on the server at a given point in time which the admins can review. In addition to this I was also watching you however you had no idea I was. There were no complaints from other players in-game, just you trying to cause trouble on this occassion.

You can watch all you like, feel free but I have also seen it where other players have raised complaints only to then find out they were themselves part of the problem and not the solution. It is very easy to show via video a one sided view and imply that it was all the fault of the other player, the other players friend etc.

The resulting score from yesterday will say differently unless you are now going back to your original post not the game I am discussing here.

Certainly bring evidence to the forums for review but there are always two sides to the issues which arise in-game. For information when an admin is not in-game with their normal ID and tags it does not mean that they are not there playing and/or watching.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 11:55 am

That too makes a lot of sense, but in this case, not so much. Logs are effective in scouting out the ragers, the verbal rule breakers and complaints (I've been an admin before on GMRZ and DSA). You also seem to point out that you play as an alias or just under a random player name and watch us so you can see how people play when an admin is not on (That is something I used to do when I was an admin and I too have noticed changes in players). However, there's something I can't piece together. If you're spying on us on another account when not on as (SWGO)Kren, then why don't you see all the rule breaking that goes on that I'm too lazy to report (Unless it's something frequent and constant like what Stelio is doing)? People Wookie Glitch, shoot at their own team, kill team players for killing an enemy player they wanted to kill (ks or not), excessive team pushing around the stage to show dominance (This is what Stelio does as well), etc. Maybe it's because you hang around in one spot all the time, don't play as Kren or your alias enough, or don't even have an alias at all (Which I doubt), but I'm merely a player that comes on once in a while and I'm able to see that.

Nothing much to prove here, I'll just make another topic with piles of evidence (Likely screenshots). I too will also be playing as an alias from now on (Only in SWGO) so I can catch Stelio rule breaking again as he seems to stop when I come on (Can't tell if he learned, or knows I'm a player who will actually go through with reporting).

EDIT: Also, Star Wars, I saw you playing on SWGO no force the other day...and... You need some "Training" as you call it.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Acesonnall wrote:That too makes a lot of sense, but in this case, not so much. Logs are effective in scouting out the ragers, the verbal rule breakers and complaints (I've been an admin before on GMRZ and DSA). You also seem to point out that you play as an alias or just under a random player name and watch us so you can see how people play when an admin is not on (That is something I used to do when I was an admin and I too have noticed changes in players). However, there's something I can't piece together. If you're spying on us on another account when not on as (SWGO)Kren, then why don't you see all the rule breaking that goes on that I'm too lazy to report (Unless it's something frequent and constant like what Stelio is doing)? People Wookie Glitch, shoot at their own team, kill team players for killing an enemy player they wanted to kill (ks or not), excessive team pushing around the stage to show dominance (This is what Stelio does as well), etc. Maybe it's because you hang around in one spot all the time, don't play as Kren or your alias enough, or don't even have an alias at all (Which I doubt), but I'm merely a player that comes on once in a while and I'm able to see that.

Nothing much to prove here, I'll just make another topic with piles of evidence (Likely screenshots). I too will also be playing as an alias from now on (Only in SWGO) so I can catch Stelio rule breaking again as he seems to stop when I come on (Can't tell if he learned, or knows I'm a player who will actually go through with reporting).

EDIT: Also, Star Wars, I saw you playing on SWGO no force the other day...and... You need some "Training" as you call it.

Spying (you mean obtaining confidential information)...not really! :lol: Observing under an alias is what I was doing. Observing means I was taking the details with the log to back-up what had been witnessed in-game. Logs are effective to show evidence of harrassment in game as this is not picked-up unless the logs are analysed. In terms of rule breaking in that game I observed there was not any, the odd accidental tk or tp but nothing malicious or intentional. In-game swearing was picked-up by the auto admin. If however you refer to another game then this is not the one I observed.

What I will be watching for is the following:

03/05/2012 19:12:26 : #[nanokookey{VA}] still do it
03/05/2012 19:12:42 : #[(SWGO)Star Wars] no way
03/05/2012 19:12:42 : Server: User admin at server said '*No Slow Running!'
03/05/2012 19:12:42 : #[nanokookey{VA}] just dotn minus score and you would be fine
03/05/2012 19:12:42 : #[nanokookey{VA}] dont*

The above is nanokookey indicating it is ok to tk. But in this game (SWGO)Star Wars did not do this however nanokookey should know better.

If I stood still in-game or did not move between the players via the camera I could not see what transpires overall therefore I must be moving between players.

Your statements/thread does make sense in certain places as you imply that Stelio is rulebreaking but then you also indicate "he seems to stop when I come on" therefore how do you know he is rule breaking before you join the game? Is someone telling you he is rule breaking so you hop on to catch him?

And btw (from the logs):

03/05/2012 19:03:15 : #[Acesonnall] If that gunner tks me again
03/05/2012 19:03:15 : #[(SWGO)Star Wars] hunter no kil steal
03/05/2012 19:03:19 : #[Acesonnall] Gonne have to ban him

So now you are indicating you are in a position to ban players, are you a new admin we don't know about? If you are not it might be an idea not to try an impersonate your status in-game as that of an admin to other players.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Sat May 05, 2012 3:09 pm

If you really want to be admin ace. you can actually ban Stelio. :wacko: But Stelio has learn everything. Tk, KS, TP. he know actually that.

If you really want to ban Stelio for no reason. you need actually training on H A DC.

Look on me, i good to, Stelio to, everyone are good. Kren to. But i didnt know he was SWBF2 admin, im sorry Kren. :innocent:
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat May 05, 2012 3:24 pm

:lol: and my topic is the one that gets locked for being useless. :lol:

(just a joke) :)
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 6:12 pm

1. Star Wars, speak your native language and I'll translate it, but if you're trying to say that there is no possible way Stelio could have been rule breaking, you're either not real and don't exist or a huge liar who will go to no bounds to stick up for his rule breaking friend.
-------------
(When reading this, keep in mind that I'm just trying to help by giving my opinion as people do agree that the SWGO server at times has become a bit of a joke. I personally don't care about how much of a joke it is, I'm just here to play without unjust interruptions like these)
I'm referring to every game I played after this topic Kren, so really, continuing this post in now pointless but...

Initially, you seem to have small troubles analyzing my posts. I'm not even sure why you posted those first logs as that isn't even relevant to the severity of that actually goes on ingame, but to actually point out a flaw in how you determine rule breakers from logs alone: You're saying that nanokookey is telling Stars it's okay to tk, but Star Wars decided to be the better person and not continue it. Two problems with you're reasoning. First, if you were trying to conclude that nanokookey was a rule breaker just off of those logs alone, there was no possible way you could have come to that conclusion as he simply stated it was okay, but didn't actually take action (Could have been even been purposely giving Star Wars false information so he could get him in trouble. Anything could have been possible). Secondly, the fact that nanokookey said "still do it" should let you know that Star Wars could have possibly been tking before and knew it was wrong, but nanokookey was leading him on. See that? If you were ingame, you could have had more insight to prove what you're trying to prove.

Now for the second set of logs, disregarding your humorless sarcastic point initially, the fact that you completely disregard my annoyed cry that that I was being tked by a gunner who thought it was a good idea to shoot at me shows me that you're only trying to serve justice to those you deserve it in your opinion, which really isn't justice at all. I wish I could have screenshoted that, but it's hard to get a screenshot of a moving target with the name while being burned (Maybe I'll just let myself get killed next time).
Instead of only seeing my minimal fault (Which really did no harm as I clearly meant "Get him banned" [Then again, I could have meant anything to you]), you refused to see the bigger picture, which was the fact that I, and possibly others, were getting tked by this gunner.

EDIT:
Your statements/thread does make sense in certain places as you imply that Stelio is rulebreaking but then you also indicate "he seems to stop when I come on" therefore how do you know he is rule breaking before you join the game? Is someone telling you he is rule breaking so you hop on to catch him?

This is after the fact. After I created this thread, he it seems as if he doesn't tk me anymore because he knows I will report.
------------
Once again Kren, there is a lot of stuff that happens in server that you guys don't know about and making inaccurate conclusions based off of logs (and (hopefully not) because of how much you like the person) just heightens the issue. I'm not saying you guys need to be on 24/7 as I respect the fact that you all have lives, but when you see multiple complaints about a certain player by other players in the server as well (This is what happened with Stelio. EDIT: Here's a prime example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400), it'd be nice if you could show us that you're in it for the players by giving that person some type of vacation (I also hope you're not defending Stelio either).

Sincerely,
Ace or The Police or Doctoroctogonapus
Last edited by Acesonnall on Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Col. Hstar wrote::lol: and my topic is the one that gets locked for being useless. :lol:

(just a joke) :)

No joke. It's like watching three blind kids fighting. Whole lotta swinging, but not a lot of hits.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Stelio's post from the topic I linked in my previous post about Stelio tking for a simple ks (The exact thing I was reporting and may others have a problem with) to further back up my point:

stelio wrote:Grundle.. if u were of bit a man.. could u say that you KS a me alot with the aalya of yours.
nd that after a told u to pls stop ks me!! u TK me.. and told me" never to tell you something again"
so i know i broke the rules but you should acept your stupid behavier..

i tp and maybe tk glichers.. if there is no admin.. and they are really annoying.. like wookie glichers or wall glichers..
i am sorry.. i always ask before.. but they do not stop..
same for ks tpers... no admin around.. and i get tp ks all the time.. really annoy i always try to talk with them.. but when do not work.. i get crazy..

if team mates tp ks.. 1, 2 , 3 ,5 times its ok i know this things happends.. but when the same player ks intentional.. i really get mad.
and after i ask him to stop and he ignor it.. and no admin around i really get fustrated and mad.

i am sorry. for my behave but i am not interrested
tp tk noobs.. i prefer to play the god damn game

best regarts.. here within.. i am reporting my self
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby stelio » Sat May 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Acesonnall wrote:That too makes a lot of sense, but in this case, not so much. Logs are effective in scouting out the ragers, the verbal rule breakers and complaints (I've been an admin before on GMRZ and DSA). You also seem to point out that you play as an alias or just under a random player name and watch us so you can see how people play when an admin is not on (That is something I used to do when I was an admin and I too have noticed changes in players). However, there's something I can't piece together.

If you're spying on us on another account when not on as (SWGO)Kren, then why don't you see all the rule breaking that goes on that I'm too lazy to report (Unless it's something frequent and constant like what Stelio is doing)? People Wookie Glitch, shoot at their own team, kill team players for killing an enemy player they wanted to kill (ks or not), excessive team pushing around the stage to show dominance (This is what Stelio does as well),

etc. Maybe it's because you hang around in one spot all the time, don't play as Kren or your alias enough, or don't even have an alias at all (Which I doubt), but I'm merely a player that comes on once in a while and I'm able to see that.

so i wookie glicht too now=? lol :spamr:

how pathetic quacky dude he is ....so long complains.. about nothing!! :eek:
stelio
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II