Hello! I'm crazyperson.

Join our community

Hello! I'm crazyperson.

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 5:57 pm

As you may have picked up from my name: I am quite the crazy person.

Recently I've been jumping in to SWGO hero matches on BattleFront as Aayla and doing quite well (probably has to do with the fact Aayla is pretty cheap, but oh well.) A few days ago, under the name Commander Data (I like Trek and Wars, come on, let's not start a fight here,) I've come in the first place more than one time out of around ten matches total. When on the Villains team, I usually play Grievous (I hope I spelled that right) or Maul. I prefer Heroes, though.

I recently (like 20 minutes ago) decided to switch to the profile "crazyperson" which I believe suits me quite well, due to being, well, crazy.
I've been improving a lot recently, and I've found that I can take on most of the existing players quite easily (especially when I'm spawn killing them en masse :lol: )

So- that's my hello to SWGO.

Also, a link to the forum rules pl0x?

*Goes back to spawn killing people while I wait for a response*
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Re: Hello! I'm crazyperson.

Postby FaiL.? » Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello there and i'll enjoy skirmishin' you with panama. XD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 05, 2012 8:45 pm

[$$$]_Daae_ wrote:Hello there and i'll enjoy skirmishin' you with panama. XD

I don't do Hero assaults.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I enjoy skirmishing as well. I prefer Basic and Sniper over the other classes, though I'm not as good with them as with heroes (this may be an illusion created by the bossness of Aayla, but oh well.)

I might play ya sometime :gunsmilie:

Anyway: My current profile is "SWGOcrazyperson", no parentheses though, as it was too long to fit those in.

11_Panama_ wrote:

:(

What choo talkin' bout Panama?

--

Just a note: Though I've only started multiplayer very recently, I do have years of Elite AI under my belt. Nothing like multiplayer, but I do have some experience, if naught else.

--

These are my commandments of BattleFront:

1. Thou shalt not team kill intentionally.

2. If thou inadvertently killeth a member of thy own team, thou shalt apologize.

3. If thou art killed by a member of thy own team, thou shalt not seek revenge.

4. Thou shalt not complain about being spawn killed.

5. If thou art being spawn killed, thou shalt spawn somewhere else.

6. If I am a hero, I shalt remove all Grievous players by force, as I am the true Grievous.

7. If I am a villain, the same applies to players of Aayla.

8. Thou shalt not use profanities that would not be useth in a PG-rated move.

9. Thou shalt not choke lightning. (I actually discovered this one on accident during a match against the AI so long ago)

10. Thou shalt not kill steal.

11. Thou shalt always play sped-up Swedish dance music in the background while thy playeth Battlefront.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:

Is it because they're aren't any mines in HA?? XD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Darth Crater » Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome!

If I ever manage to get some more time to play, I look forward to your targeting my GG...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Just a note: My skill tends to vary wildly between matches. One match, I'll roll over everyone without trying. The next, I seem to lose all focus and keep dying. I'm best when I'm relaxed at first, but after a few matches I get too tense and can't aim or focus correctly.

Anyone else have the problem of getting worse and worse as matches go on? It's just one of those things I'll have to practice around. Which I have all summer to do soon enough :P

Or maybe it's just schizophrenia due to being crazyperson.
Last edited by crazyperson on Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

crazyperson wrote:Just a note: My skill tends to vary wildly between matches. One match, I'll roll over everyone without trying. The next, I seem to lose all focus and keep dying. I'm best when I'm relaxed at first, but after a few matches I get too tense and can't aim or focus correctly.

Anyone else have the problem of getting worse and worse as matches go on? It's just one of those things I'll have to practice around. Which I have all summer to do soon enough :P

Thank you for sharing your weakness with us....I will apply said weakness in game.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:
crazyperson wrote:Just a note: My skill tends to vary wildly between matches. One match, I'll roll over everyone without trying. The next, I seem to lose all focus and keep dying. I'm best when I'm relaxed at first, but after a few matches I get too tense and can't aim or focus correctly.

Thank you for sharing your weakness with us....I will apply said weakness in game.

Wouldn't blame you for it :P
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Oh. You're one of those.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks, i'm sure.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Next

Return to Say Hello