Stelio needs to be banned

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Stelio needs to be banned

Postby stelio » Sat May 05, 2012 10:38 pm

guys.. over 80 people die in Oslo a few month ago..
seen a color person with a NA.. t shirt. well i know its doest mean support for the extrem right movement
but any how.. pls go easy with that

u could post other pic.. but why.. why that 1 .. :eek:
stelio
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

stelio wrote:guys.. over 80 people die in Oslo a few month ago..
seen a color person with a NA.. t shirt. well i know its doest mean support for the extrem right movement

To make a point. See if you and EAW can unravel this mystery.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby stelio » Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:
stelio wrote:guys.. over 80 people die in Oslo a few month ago..

To make a point. See if you and EAW can unravel this mystery.

there are tons of pics of stupid people. i just saying. that´s all peace... :star-wars-smiley-008:
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

I'd first like to say, that I'm going to have a lot of fun with this post. :mrgreen:
Second, Stelio, I'm just going to stop responding to you as you too need to speak your native language, and you're beginning to make such little sense that you don't deserve a response.
11_panama: You seem to think I think logs do nothing, which I never said, logs are effective (As I explicitly pointed out in an earlier post) in scouting out those verbal rule breakers and they help you determine who to focus on.
PS...while SWGO encourages players participations in reporting troublemaker, they don't like being told on how to handle the situation. Telling the admins that subject player(s) "deserves a vacation", or "should be banned", makes you look vindictive. As an admin...I would focus more on you than the culprit.

Yes the do encourage players to report trouble makers, which I did. Nobody, not just admins, likes to be told to do their job. You seem to think admins here aren't human, I'd be offended if I was one. I didn't tell them that they should do their job correctly if you read any of my posts. As I stated in my previous main post, I'm simply giving them feedback (If you're reading this Kren, disregard it as it has nothing to do with this case. At least I'm telling it that way.) on how Kren (NOT ALL ADMINS) admin. Kren told me how he does it, I agreed with half of what he did, then pointed out something I saw as a small flaw, politely and without taunt. I'm sure Kren wasn't deeply offended (He didn't seem like it) and I'm sure he at least considered it (Considering doesn't mean changing. Some people here like to distort my words...).
--------------------------
And now for the fun... (Read the purple and 1 blue part)
--------------------------
(SWGO)Kren wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:(When reading this, keep in mind that I'm just trying to help by giving my opinion as people do agree that the SWGO server at times has become a bit of a joke. It's first a joke to play on SWGO servers? No Kren. No I did not say that SWGO servers are a joke to play on. What I did say however is that they became a joke. I highly recommend not completing a sentence I did not finish. If it was unclear, just ask for an explanation that's all. I think it's "become a bit of a joke" because of all the rule breakers that get away with their actions because others just couldn't bother to mention the rule breaking because they too have lives and time schedules (Once in a while they do as we've noticed). WAIT A MINUTE, if you read where I stated that people thing the server is a bit of a joke, I didn't even say I said it was a bit of a joke. I said "people" thought of it again! Way to assume twice in one sentence! I already gave my explanation, but allow me to tell you others with warrants. A user by the name of asd (After I made this post, so this just backs me up even further), in the SWGO no force server repeatedly called this server a joke as well. While I don't know his reason, it must be legitimate as he too never rule broke in that game, rarely spoke (Something you're fond of), and was an excellent player (I originally saw him as a foe due to his actions in duels, but he's a decent guy in my opinion). Check out the logs if you think I'm delusional. :)

I personally don't care about how much of a joke it is, I'm just here to play without unjust interruptions like these)

and now you don't care if it is a joke, bravo.
Hey Kren! Did you know there is a difference between thinking something and actually caring by taking action? While I think the server is a joke for my previous reasons, I still play on it because it's one of the few active hero assault servers left and at the time, I didn't feel like playing on no force.
I'm referring to every game I played after this topic Kren, so really, continuing this post in now pointless but...

Pointless to continue you state...but wait you are going to continue anyway! :clap:
I'm not sure if you caught the "but..." at the end of that line, but...
Initially, you seem to have small troubles analyzing my posts. Do I, how so...I have responded to them, agreed with certain elements, disagreed with other points and highlghted my opinion on the subject in question? While I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my posts thoroughly and somewhat seriously and while I am thankful for you acknowledging how much of a noob Stelio is, but there was another part of your post where you didn't quite understand what I was saying in terms of the point I was getting at. It was minor, but I just want to let you know for future effective discussions.

I'm not even sure why you posted those first logs as that isn't even relevant to the severity of that actually goes on ingame, but to actually point out a flaw in how you determine rule breakers from logs alone: You're saying that nanokookey is telling Stars it's okay to tk, but Star Wars decided to be the better person and not continue it. Correct he was the better player and was not tempted to break the rules

Two problems with you're reasoning. First, if you were trying to conclude that nanokookey was a rule breaker just off of those logs alone, there was no possible way you could have come to that conclusion as he simply stated it was okay, but didn't actually take action (Could have been even been purposely giving Star Wars false information so he could get him in trouble. So I did nothing but observed as no rule was broken and as stated I will see how nanookey approaches other players. No rule broke but the player has been noticed. Yes. That was the other way I thought you saw it. So that's fine.

Anything could have been possible). Secondly, the fact that nanokookey said "still do it" should let you know that Star Wars could have possibly been tking before and knew it was wrong, but nanokookey was leading him on. See that? If you were ingame, you could have had more insight to prove what you're trying to prove. So because another player asked someone to break the rules but nothing actually happend you assume Star Wars was tking before...wrong assumption pal as nanokookey had joined after Star Wars was in-game. So here is where we get back to actually reading my post carefully. No Kren. I did not explicit say that Star Wars tked before. Here is what I did say: Star Wars could have possibly been tking before and knew it was wrong, but nanokookey was leading him on.

Now for the second set of logs, disregarding your humorless sarcastic point initially. So I am being saracstic because you indicate I am spying and you don't like humour....but wait did you not indicate SWGO servers were a joke?? So now you don't like fun...mmm perhaps this is not the place for you or SWGO servers, might be worth considering not coming onto the forums or the server if you are so upset?

I don't know where the heck you went with this, but lol.

, the fact that you completely disregard my annoyed cry that that I was being tked by a gunner who thought it was a good idea to shoot at me shows me that you're only trying to serve justice to those you deserve it in your opinion, which really isn't justice at all. Stelio was shooting you, agreed but as he was on the other team from the game I witnessed what's wrong with that? Perhaps you might be forgetting it is one side against another, oh wait am I being too sarcastic now?

I will say that I did lol here as you assumed I was talking about Stelio. No a use with a name that started with a "g" (I forget) was tking me. Kren, this occurred at an entirely different time and Stelio wasn't on. Now I'm starting to think you're lying about being ingame. When I said disregard my annoyed cries, I was referring to your response post to mine where you tried to point of that I was posing as an admin. A lot of you're responses are misunderstandings, luckily, I'm not one to rage quit as even I misunderstand things. We're human (As panama seems to forget).

I wish I could have screenshoted that, but it's hard to get a screenshot of a moving target with the name while being burned (Maybe I'll just let myself get killed next time). It's not that hard to get a screenshot of a moving target, I suggest you try harder. ...Okay. Actually (lol), It's not okay. Maybe if you could play the role of a mere member for a month and play on SWGO hero assault server and see how easy it is to do that. You seem to forget that I do not have the ability to immediately kick someone for tking me like you do.

P.S.: Didn't you just try to make the point that the guy shooting at me was on the same team as mine (Disregarding your misunderstanding)? If so, why are you telling me I should have tried harder? Wouldn't it have been pointless? Hmm....

Instead of only seeing my minimal fault (Which really did no harm as I clearly meant "Get him banned" [Then again, I could have meant anything to you]), you refused to see the bigger picture, which was the fact that I, and possibly others, were getting tked by this gunner. Minimal fault you say? Bigger picture? Others getting tk'd? In the game I witnessed I only observered you constantly focusing on Stelio and the in-game chat indicates this also from the logs.

Again, Stelio was not in that game, it was another gunner. I didn't even say it was Stelio, Stelio usually doesn't gun. Same misunderstanding.

EDIT:
Your statements/thread does make sense in certain places as you imply that Stelio is rulebreaking but then you also indicate "he seems to stop when I come on" therefore how do you know he is rule breaking before you join the game? Is someone telling you he is rule breaking so you hop on to catch him?

Make statements don't make sense, really...so you did not witness Stelio initially rulebreaking, you took someones word for it, came onto the server to gain evidence because you are such an upstanding character, is that right?

Lol, what? Are you negatively critiquing your own quote? You do know that I didn't quote that right? :lol:

This is after the fact. After I created this thread, he it seems as if he doesn't tk me anymore because he knows I will report.
Ok that must be it, he has stopped tking because of your very presence suddenly stops him whereas before he did not care, nice assumption there.

I don't have to respond to this as you were very confused here. You responded to you're own quote :lol:

------------
Once again Kren, there is a lot of stuff that happens in server that you guys don't know about and making inaccurate conclusions based off of logs (and (hopefully not) because of how much you like the person) just heightens the issue.

Right so admins who have access to the logs and observe the game often make inaccurate conclusions...mm, strange how "us guys" appear to be doing such a bad job when compared to.....you? Perhaps you should admin all the servers, all the time?

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Whatever you said, didn't address the fact that people are getting away with a lot of stuff. When I said making innaccurate conculsions, I was talking about conclusions like this one where it's apparently not possible that Stelio was tking at the time I created this topic. Which, according to numerous other complains (Video complaints showing him tking based on ks's [Accidental or not]), it is.

I'm not saying you guys need to be on 24/7 as I respect the fact that you all have lives,

We only need to be on the on server if we agree with your conclusions however we must be making inaccurate conclusions through the logs etc?

Wait what? No sir, I meant exactly what I said, you have lives... I don't expect you to be constantly observing every player.

but when you see multiple complaints about a certain player by other players in the server as well (This is what happened with Stelio. EDIT: Here's a prime example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400), it'd be nice if you could show us that you're in it for the players by giving that person some type of vacation (I also hope you're not defending Stelio either).

Ok so that's another massive assumption, as I have indicated Stelio has been kicked, banned etc before, check the posts you can see on the forums and oh btw there is a section you don't have access to where rule breaking etc is also discussed by the admin team

Let's back it up. Yes you have kicked Stelio before, you've stated it in this very topic as a matter of fact. I was saying this in reference to how you think Stelio could not have possibly been rule breaking in this situation. Yeah, I'm sure you guys do as I learned other communities has one as well.

Sincerely,
Ace or The Police or Doctoroctogonapus

Yeah, choose a good name!

EDIT: Lol, why are 4 separate discussion going on in this topic about Stelio getting banned? Haha, I appreciate the notice, but I'm not sure if the admins are okay with that. If you want to talk about how stupid Star Wars and Stelio are in interpreting meme's then create a topic in the non-gaming section xD
EDIT: Also, thanks Dread for the support.

TL;DR? Get out of this thread then, this is for the admins and Stelio and anyone who wants to actively contribute.

Sincerely,
I think I'll stick with Doctoroctogonapus
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby stelio » Sat May 05, 2012 11:01 pm

WHY???? :stupid:

methinks all you want, is some atention, some1 to write to, or some1 to discuss with.... sad.. poor dude
Noobonall why really can´t u let it go!! seriously :sleep1: :sleep1:
stelio
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

stelio wrote:WHY???? :stupid:

methinks all you want, is some atention, some1 to write to, or some1 to discuss with.... sad.. poor dude
Noobonall why really can´t u let it go!! seriously :sleep1: :sleep1:

I don't know what Noobonall thinks, you should ask him/her/it.

On the other hand, I think you're trying to get me to stop because you know I'm progressing. Otherwise, why would you care?
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sat May 05, 2012 11:17 pm

this has turned into a very, very stupid topic

Carry on!
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm

SuperHappyMan wrote:this has turned into a very, very stupid topic

Carry on!

Not sure if you mean the additional posts not related to the topic of this thread. I assume you read the posts of mine, Kren's, and Dreads and don't think that way of ours.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Carry on!

yep!....So....Has anyone seen the new 'Avengers' movie?
blank2.jpg
blank2.jpg (4.61 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 11:38 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Carry on!

yep!....So....Has anyone seen the new 'Avengers' movie?
blank2.jpg

Appreciate the trolling from the community troll and all (Ya, know, to lighten the situation a bit), but let's just keep this polite discussion to me, Kren, Stelio (I don't know if he's helping himself anymore), and anyone who wants to actively contribute.
:star-wars-smiley-008:
Acesonnall
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II