Hello! I'm crazyperson.

Join our community

Re: Hello! I'm crazyperson.

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 10:56 pm

SuperHappyMan wrote:
crazyperson wrote:Just a note: My skill tends to vary wildly between matches. One match, I'll roll over everyone without trying. The next, I seem to lose all focus and keep dying. I'm best when I'm relaxed at first, but after a few matches I get too tense and can't aim or focus correctly.

Anyone else have the problem of getting worse and worse as matches go on? It's just one of those things I'll have to practice around. Which I have all summer to do soon enough :P

Or maybe it's just schizophrenia due to being crazyperson.

Oh. You're one of those.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks, i'm sure.

eh... Does your title have anything to do with the nature of this post?
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

crazyperson wrote:
SuperHappyMan wrote:
crazyperson wrote:Just a note: My skill tends to vary wildly between matches. One match, I'll roll over everyone without trying. The next, I seem to lose all focus and keep dying. I'm best when I'm relaxed at first, but after a few matches I get too tense and can't aim or focus correctly.

Anyone else have the problem of getting worse and worse as matches go on? It's just one of those things I'll have to practice around. Which I have all summer to do soon enough :P

Or maybe it's just schizophrenia due to being crazyperson.

Oh. You're one of those.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks, i'm sure.

eh... Does your title have anything to do with the nature of this post?

No, the nature of my post has to do with your brand of monkeycheese humor, referring to yourself in the third person, stupid commandment crap, and then talking about "skill". You don't need to make excuses. You seem to be under the impression that anyone gives a [poo] how anyone else plays, and that's completely false, so stop being nine years old please. This is a preemptive request, because god knows if I let this trainwreck continue there's going to be like two to three months of [poo].
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Well..i suppose it's based on 'what you are taking' at the time during those games. It's been said that 'Uppers' tend to make you roll, reload and shoot faster with deadly aim, 'alcohol' (my favorite) makes you 'not give a [poo]' who you kill, but you try to aim at the dudes who aren't wearing the same uniforms of your team (not to mention the trigger pull and aim is much smoother :gunsmilie: )...and then there's the 'Doobie's' which kinda make you just stand there and act like a 'target' for people to shoot at...and, wow, I've run past a few Engys and others and wondered..."What the hell is he doing?!?....Is he taking a [poo]?...On the phone??...He'll be back later??...We need some activity here boy!...We're being over run!..Save the CP!!" :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Well..i suppose it's based on 'what you are taking' at the time during those games. It's been said that 'Uppers' tend to make you roll, reload and shoot faster with deadly aim, 'alcohol' (my favorite) makes you 'not give a [poo]' who you kill, but you try to aim at the dudes who aren't wearing the same uniforms of your team (not to mention the trigger pull and aim is much smoother :gunsmilie: )...and then there's the 'Doobie's' which kinda make you just stand there and act like a 'target' for people to shoot at...and, wow, I've run past a few Engys and others and wondered..."What the hell is he doing?!?....Is he taking a [poo]?...On the phone??...He'll be back later??...We need some activity here boy!...We're being over run!..Save the CP!!" :lol:

I tend to do the most damage on my maniacal rampages, which tend to involve large amounts of grape soda, force pulling and using teammates [strikethrough]as meatshields[/strikethrough] to help me.

Nah, I don't do that, but still. It's like one second I'm God. For a brief flash in the infinity of space and time, in the cross-sections of reality... I am all-powerful. A wall of green and blue, sucking all resistance in to my infinite vortex of plasma-charged laser death.

Then I get killrushed by a Darth Maul camper and suddenly revert to being a normal persons. This may also result from going AFK to refill my grape soda. I'm serious, those random campers annoy me so much, especially when I'm preoccupied with three other people already.

(Also, what are the forum rules here?) I can't seem to find the thread/link.

And really. Grape soda works.
Last edited by crazyperson on Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat May 05, 2012 11:56 pm

When my kill ratio starts taking a dump..I figure it's time to walk away from playing and maybe just watch the skillz of others. :punk:

The Rules can be found on this link:
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=279

that's the 'servers'..regarding the 'forums'...well...no 4-letter words?? IDK...
Last edited by WD-40 on Sat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby crazyperson » Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 pm

WD-40 wrote:When my kill ratio starts taking a dump..I figure it's time to walk away from playing and maybe just watch the skillz of others. :punk:

Or just go AFK, refill your grape soda, take a breather, and then return. I try to keep at least a K/D of 2/1, and usually I can do it (and then some,) being, well, Aayla. If it goes under that, I either rage quit or do what I earlier described.

Of course, all that time fighting the simple AI has rendered me far too complacent...expecting no challenge, I find a good one.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 am

I LIKE THIS GUY!!! :D
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby crazyperson » Sun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Might as well post a screenshot. I got a bit lucky and used Aayla, but meh. Egoism ftw.

As for rules: I suppose I can just abide by general common sense (no f words, no slurs, etc.)
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby Yanoda » Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 pm

No glitching, no disrespecting the admins, no team killing, team forcing or kill stealing among a few rules.

With an Aayla (or playing smart with a non puller) one can get a better score...

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 am

i can tolerate to be puller by Master Yoda.

Aayla and Mundi is sad, sad, sad.

So welcome to SWGO.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello