Mercenary Gaming News

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Mercenary Gaming News

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Well said Koko. Most of my observations have been covered already. I would say that we do not target Merc players, we target trouble makers.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Well said Koko. Most of my observations have been covered already. I would say that we do not target Merc players, we target trouble makers.

Can't agree more on that Duel.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:03 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Well said Koko. Most of my observations have been covered already. I would say that we do not target Merc players, we target trouble makers.

Can't agree more on that Duel.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:

And I third that notion. We do not target any one GROUP, we target, and deal with individual punk hooligans.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Ariel » Wed May 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:Being that I've only been a member for 10 months I don't know the full history between Merc and SWGO. But I do know enough from past threads to see that this really isn't an olive branch. It's more simply a complaint against SWGO. Really what other BF2 communities are there.

I've only been around for about a year, so I don't know much of the history between the two entities, either. As far as I know, merc and SWGO have never had a good relationship. Why this is...I have no idea. Perhaps some of the older admins and members could enlighten us BOTH to that subject.

As to this just being a complaint...

Like I said, I'm just the messenger. I think that JD was referring to other clans besides SWGO--clans that take pleasure in trolling merc and its members--but I dont' know for sure.

This point of this post was simply to keep the Star Wars community in general up to date with what it going on in merc. Almost everyone in the community, from many different clans, reads these forums (a complement to SWGO, I might add: not an insult), therefore, this was simply the best way to disseminate the information. If it was taken as anything other than for what it was intended, then I whole-heartedly apologize.
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby [m'kay] » Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Glad you could grace the forums with this news about a clan we are not and never have been a part of. I guess I just don't see the point of this really and I can't really make fun of it at all because it's so pointless but yeah there you go I guess
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby mrjamwin » Wed May 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Ariel wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Being that I've only been a member for 10 months I don't know the full history between Merc and SWGO. But I do know enough from past threads to see that this really isn't an olive branch. It's more simply a complaint against SWGO. Really what other BF2 communities are there.

I've only been around for about a year, so I don't know much of the history between the two entities, either. As far as I know, merc and SWGO have never had a good relationship. Why this is...I have no idea. Perhaps some of the older admins and members could enlighten us BOTH to that subject.

As to this just being a complaint...

Like I said, I'm just the messenger. I think that JD was referring to other clans besides SWGO--clans that take pleasure in trolling merc and its members--but I dont' know for sure.

This point of this post was simply to keep the Star Wars community in general up to date with what it going on in merc. Almost everyone in the community, from many different clans, reads these forums (a complement to SWGO, I might add: not an insult), therefore, this was simply the best way to disseminate the information. If it was taken as anything other than for what it was intended, then I whole-heartedly apologize.

Nobody gives a flying f*ck about Merc and we don't care that you're just a messanger. This just goes to show what a insignificant pee on you're being by following orders as if they had their hands up your butt moving your mouth. So since you're just a messenger go back and tell your "superiors" to get their heads out their backsides and stop thinking so highly of themselves and to stop wasting our time witht bullsh*t information that we don't care about.

Thank you.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Shalandai » Wed May 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Panama wrote:The problem with merc lies within the administration. The admin problems occur when Star Wars admins and moderators try to change the BF2 server. The senior admins(that rarely plays the game), don't and won't allow changes.

mrjamwin wrote:This just goes to show what a insignificant pee on you're being by following orders as if they had their hands up your butt moving your mouth. So since you're just a messenger go back and tell your "superiors" to get their heads out their backsides and stop thinking so highly of themselves and to stop wasting our time with bullsh*t information that we don't care about.

While I think Panama has oversimplified the issue, I don't think I could have said it any better myself.
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby Ariel » Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Nobody gives a flying f*ck about Merc and we don't care that you're just a messanger.

That much is plainly obvious; but thank you for once again pointing that out. I did not do this because I thought that SWGO had a real concern for merc; I know better than that. I did this because of a little something called courtesy, something you seem to have an appalling lack of. SWGO is a "community," of which Mercenary Gaming is a small part, but a part no less. I was simply letting our fellow community members know what was happening so as to keep some semblance of community coherence.

If this small bit of information that I passed on somehow overloaded your tiny simian brain and drove you to partial insanity because your intellect could not handle the massive strain, then I would suggest a brain transplant immediately. I think a platypus brain would be a major upgrade, for what it counts. I know that there is a great chance that you could die during the surgery, but I think that either way the world would be better off.

mrjamwin wrote:This just goes to show what a insignificant pee on you're being by following orders as if they had their hands up your butt moving your mouth. So since you're just a messenger go back and tell your "superiors" to get their heads out their backsides and stop thinking so highly of themselves

1. I did this on my own out of the above-stated courtesy. None of the merc admins even know this thread exists. So your point is mute and void.

2. I challenge you, who know nothing about me, to talk to some of my friends on these forums. I am no one's pawn, and I do not play politics.

mrjamwin wrote:go back and tell your "superiors"... to stop wasting our time witht bullsh*t information that we don't care about.

You already said that, but once again thank you for stating the blatantly obvious. You should go pro if you survive the brain transplant.

:gunsmilie:
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Ariel wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:This just goes to show what a insignificant pee on you're being by following orders as if they had their hands up your butt moving your mouth. So since you're just a messenger go back and tell your "superiors" to get their heads out their backsides and stop thinking so highly of themselves

1. I did this on my own out of the above-stated courtesy. None of the merc admins even know this thread exists. So your point is mute and void.

2. I challenge you, who know nothing about me, to talk to some of my friends on these forums. I am no one's pawn, and I do not play politics

Yet you blanket your comments saying that your "just the messenger". You knew that posting that message here would create a stir, you said that yourself. So what did you expect the reaction to be. You claim it's an olive branch but really it's a stick you use to poke at others with. Merc has its own forums correct? I would lay odds that the first place any Merc member goes for Merc news is there. So please don't place yourself in the innocence role as someone who is just trying to contribute to community coherrence. As far as being no ones pawn, either you just a messenger sent by someone (a pawn) or you came here yourself as the instigator.
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Tough i removed this post before due to sudden funny changes ill post my part.

First of, SWGO never cared, and will never care about anything outside SWGO, these forums have often been ussed for messages like these, i recall Shal here posting a message about the same thing about merc "changing" again, like we give a damn about changes made, tough some of merc are a part of SWGO that doesn't mean SWGO is a part of Merc, if you have anything to communicate to your members please do so on your own forums.

Personally as i view it SWGO is made of people from all kind of places, from old clans that went dead, we've got MM's GFAQ's, we have SOTG's i even forgot what Koko's old group is was called(soz man)
We don't really care about serious gaming, we're here to have fun and enjoy the game, having to hear about how [poo] and how much times other clans of communities are rebuilding is something that feels more like drama instead of fun, your wasting time, that's all i can say.

Most of my views were mencioned before, this is nothing personal, it's just getting stupid

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II