Hey Guys.

Join our community

Re: Hey Guys.

Postby [m'kay] » Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm

I can understand just how draining it must be to be part of a "fandom" that adores a show about sparkly ass ponies doing friendly things. I'm amazed you made it so long among those grown ass men with nothing better to do than play with pony toys all day.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Thu May 31, 2012 9:18 pm

[m'kay] wrote:I can understand just how draining it must be to be part of a "fandom" that adores a show about sparkly ass ponies doing friendly things. I'm amazed you made it so long among those grown ass men with nothing better to do than play with pony toys all day.

Tedious =/= draining. This is a guy I don't miss.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh. You don't miss me. My heart is [m'kay] broken. It astonishes me that people have decided to miss you, considering how much of an utter waste of space you've proven yourself to be time and time again. You showed yourself to be the sociopathic little [poo] you are with your response to our mourning of Dad's son, and i'm not just going to let that go and treat you like the special snowflake you think you are, [m'kay]. Play with your ponies if it makes you feel better, I could give less of a [poo], but don't expect some kind of huggy ass reunion. So far as i'm concerned, you should have been banned a hell of a long time ago for your utter dickery.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 am

I love you Narg! Really I do! :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby The Master » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 am

[m'kay] wrote:Oh. You don't miss me. My heart is [m'kay] broken. It astonishes me that people have decided to miss you, considering how much of an utter waste of space you've proven yourself to be time and time again. You showed yourself to be the sociopathic little [poo] you are with your response to our mourning of Dad's son, and i'm not just going to let that go and treat you like the special snowflake you think you are, [m'kay]. Play with your ponies if it makes you feel better, I could give less of a [poo], but don't expect some kind of huggy ass reunion. So far as i'm concerned, you should have been banned a hell of a long time ago for your utter dickery.

:eek: What did he say?

@ Samonuh - if you dont lke my little ponies any more, why is it still in your signature? I'm not making light, just askin
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:04 am

Bueno Player wrote:What did he say?

I think it's best to not have it brought up again.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I've been gone for a little while. I've decided to become more active on these forums (and perhaps SWBF2) this summer until I leave for NYU in August. How has everybody been?

hey [m'kay] [m'kay] Samonuh [m'kay] good to [m'kay] see you [female dog] back! :punk:
Some fresh air in forums is needed, give us sum!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Oh. You don't miss me. My heart is [m'kay] broken. It astonishes me that people have decided to miss you, considering how much of an utter waste of space you've proven yourself to be time and time again. You showed yourself to be the sociopathic little [poo] you are with your response to our mourning of Dad's son, and i'm not just going to let that go and treat you like the special snowflake you think you are, [m'kay]. Play with your ponies if it makes you feel better, I could give less of a [poo], but don't expect some kind of huggy ass reunion. So far as i'm concerned, you should have been banned a hell of a long time ago for your utter dickery.

Enjoy living in the past. I, for one, shall move on with my life. I've done things I regret, yes, but I don't let them define me. After viewing many of your posts over the past year, I could write an essay describing why I dislike you, but I won't. Time issues. Good day.

To everyone else, thank you for the warm welcomes.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWSF)MJ » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:24 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I've been gone for a little while. I've decided to become more active on these forums (and perhaps SWBF2) this summer until I leave for NYU in August. How has everybody been?

HOLY GUACAMOLE YOU'RE BACK! THANKS! :punk:
Halo: 4, the game of the year. Get it NOW!
(SWSF)MJ
Community Member

Xfire: Michaeljackson2009
Steam ID: Deathmaul1999

Previous

Return to Say Hello