Map Requests

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Map Requests

Postby Son » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm

WD-40 wrote:The worst part about the uneven maps is people staying on the server, but not joining a team, or worse yet, joining, then leaving to go eat or something instead of playing.

I'm guilty of that on Jabba's Palace. That is when I normally spectate, eat and try to catch little glitchers....
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hoth Hunt is my bathroom break time :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Nik » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I think adding some hunts in would be fun just to mix things up and like Col. said we do need the occasional bathroom break here and there. :lol:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby Scrumtralescent » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

WD-40 wrote:The worst part about the uneven maps is people staying on the server, but not joining a team, or worse yet, joining, then leaving to go eat or something instead of playing.

I'm guilty of that as well on Kamino. I absolutely hate that map, so that's when I do a good portion of my spectate admining (though if the server is full or close to it I'll usually leave to let other people have a chance to play).
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Unless both eras for a particular era are in the rotation, there's no way one map would get played more than another. Its a rotation; a list of maps that play through top to bottom. You cannot add the same map twice to the rotation.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Scrumtralescent » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Unless both eras for a particular era are in the rotation, there's no way one map would get played more than another. Its a rotation; a list of maps that play through top to bottom. You cannot add the same map twice to the rotation.

There are indeed several maps that have both eras in the rotation currently (Kamino, Tantive, Tatooine, and Coruscant off the top of my head), while others like Kashyyk, Utapau, Mygeeto and Polis Massa only have one era so I understand some players getting tired of them.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

It's Polis that I wish to see more often, I swear I wait hours for it....and then some noobs finish it in 3 minutes....does that ever pisses me off.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby theavengers85 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 am

Dude, Hoth Hunt is really fun with either team.

Wampas are my favorite.
theavengers85
Community Member

Postby Stranger » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 am

haasd0gg wrote:Unless both eras for a particular era are in the rotation, there's no way one map would get played more than another. Its a rotation; a list of maps that play through top to bottom. You cannot add the same map twice to the rotation.

Are you certain about that? Jabba's Palace is able to play both eras and clearly comes up far more than the Death Star, which can also play both eras
Also, why does no one play Dagobah, Endor, or Yavin IV, does it make the servers lag or something?
Stranger
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm pretty certain
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II