Map Requests

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Map Requests

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Geonosis Hunt is sooo freaking unbalanced, just no. Same for Naboo Hunt. Same for Tatooine Hunt. It's sad to say that Hoth Hunt is like, the most balanced hunt mission. I've seen both teams win a lot.

As long as there is one GCW and one CW space mission I'm happy. Isn't there a Space Hoth? I know Space Mygeeto has been there forever. Lol, I wonder if anyone has tried to do the one glitch in Mygeeto where you can get inside the CIS capital ship while still in your fighter. I used to do that on the PS2 version of the game, but I never did do it on the PC version.

I miss Felucia a lot. I love that map's atmosphere... I really enjoy GCW Felucia.

Is Dagobah on the list? I don't remember. I hope not. I loath that map with a passion. It's CP setup is atrocious.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)Your_God » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 pm

The only mods maps I would suggest would be the Dark Times II. They are very fun and well put toghter maps with all new classes, game modes, and weapons. However, I do not believe modded maps will ever be added no matter how good they are for obivious reasons.[/quote]

I do have Dark Times 2 thats why I suggested those..They are awesome
My gaming rig:
-Intel i7 3970x -Extreme series-
-Nvidia Gtx 670 Double(x2)
-Corsair Vengeance O/c Ram 16gb 4x4
-MSI X79A-GD65 8D (s 2011, X79 ,DDR3)
-Corsair Professional series 1000W
-CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
(SWGO)Your_God
Community Member

Xfire: killerofsema
Steam ID: dont have:D

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am

Mods are a massive no-no because you have to have the mod installed to play it. They'd need a separate server just for DT2.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby Talon Karrde » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 am

Cypher wrote:Is it possible to have Death star CTF? Is it balanced? It would be really neat if it was.

Oh man, Death Star CTF. That was the first map I ever played when SWBF2 came out for PC. The server that had it (Team Frag/TF) didn't set a time limit for the map. It's balanced in that NEITHER SIDE CAN SCORE. You have to run up this one choke point bridge and it's in clear view of both sides' spawns. It's a lot of fun if you just play it like Conquest, but if you're trying to play it seriously it's a mess. A fun mess, but a mess.
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby Sir Bang » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

+1 on Death star ctf. Best map I've ever played.
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Postby Stranger » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Sir Bang wrote:+1 on Death star ctf. Best map I've ever played.

I agree. I would like to see more Death Star, it is one of my favorite maps, but it seldom comes up. When Death Star does come up its always conquest.
Stranger
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm with Talon Karrde (nice name :D Talon is another great character my favorite author created) and Sir Bang. I'd like CTF Death Star. The real question is CW or GCW. Heh, that's not true, The real question is which era is the best balanced. You know, I think CW has better balance. I like the GCW era better but it's poorly done. Which is why I revamped the entire weapon setup and classes in my Battlefront 3 mod.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm pretty sure you can add the same map multiple times...

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes, with different eras.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Yes, with different eras.

Unless i'm really mistaken i did think you could add the same map multiple times with the same era in a rotacion...
I would test this right now, but till the 4th ill be on this trip so no RM or games.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II