Speed Dets

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Speed Dets

Postby TaTerToT » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 am

Recently I learned how to speed det, however I might've not looked well enough but I haven't ever seen a forum talking about it, so I was wondering if it is banned on JBA? Also before someone says it I'm not talking about throwing dets.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Re: Speed Dets

Postby Doves » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 am

Throwing a detpack all the way across the map is banned on JBA and any other SWGO server.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby theavengers85 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 am

Whoa, it lets you throw that far?
theavengers85
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 pm

TaTerToT wrote:Recently I learned how to speed det, however I might've not looked well enough but I haven't ever seen a forum talking about it, so I was wondering if it is banned on JBA? Also before someone says it I'm not talking about throwing dets.

Drowning In Flames wrote:Throwing a detpack all the way across the map is banned on JBA and any other SWGO server.

:lol: :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Talon Karrde » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah, it's banned. Yeah, don't use it. Yeah, we will ban you on sight for using it. No, we won't tell others how to do it, and yes it is as it sounds - it makes dets stick instantly to a targeted point on the map. If the targeted point has a clear line of site, you can fire a det from one end of Geonosis all the way to the other, and sometimes this will cause dets to get stuck in walls.
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby theavengers85 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 am

Wow, did not know it let you do that.

Yeah I know how to do it. No I will not be doing it :lol:
theavengers85
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 am

Anyone who uses detpacks on anything other than hard targets like vehicles and turrets is a noob with no skill. No exceptions. I don't care how well you can throw it. It's not skill if Friendly Fire is off.

*prepares for the hate*
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Robert » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Anyone who uses detpacks on anything other than hard targets like vehicles and turrets is a noob with no skill. No exceptions. I don't care how well you can throw it. It's not skill if Friendly Fire is off.

*prepares for the hate*

Completely agree.
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Anyone who uses detpacks on anything other than hard targets like vehicles and turrets is a noob with no skill. No exceptions. I don't care how well you can throw it. It's not skill if Friendly Fire is off.

*prepares for the hate*

I concur. The skill level is much higher on TK-On servers such as {Dark}, NR and -AUS-. I actually think that it would be a great idea to make the NYC server a TK-On server. That would be fun.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby theavengers85 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:10 pm

~Hadrian wrote:

*prepares for the hate*

I concur. The skill level is much higher on TK-On servers such as {Dark}, NR and -AUS-. I actually think that it would be a great idea to make the NYC server a TK-On server. That would be fun.

I agree.
theavengers85
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II