Dark Trooper - The Glitch

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Dark Trooper - The Glitch

Postby sinty » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm

lol @Hardian for attempting to solicit an instructional video on how to darkie glitch

stop yur cryin, all of yahs. stay away from the darkies if you dont like them, stop rushing engys and getting det packed to the crotch repeatedly if you hate it, run away and keep your distance instead of standing around like a bunch of aimless children with down syndrome trying to capture a cp

nobody but sucky players have trouble with them, stop cryin

sinty
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

TaTerToT wrote:The thing about Darkie Glitching is that...anyone can do it. It's the people who have took the time to practice it and get good at it that use it, yet there are many people who don't do that who will whine about how it's so unfair and crap. It is possible to kill Darkie Glitchers and it's not like it isn't. There are no other servers who ban for this, and It would be silly to on SWGO. Half the maps are CW anyway, and there is still auto assign and the Rebels to hammer Darkie Glitchers down, AND all the close-quarter areas.

Anybody can do any glitch, but that doesn't mean we allow wall-glitching, infinite choke and the like. Players shouldn't be expected to perform glitches in order to compete, or be expected to just cope with it! All darkie glitchers should learn how to play fairly instead of relying on a glitch in order to get more kills.

And can everybody stop talking about stop-watches. If you can't see someone abusing this without one, then you're an idiot. There is a certain routine that has to be followed, and shots are fired far more rapidly than should be allowed.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:02 pm

sinty wrote:lol @Hardian for attempting to solicit an instructional video on how to darkie glitch

stop yur cryin, all of yahs. stay away from the darkies if you dont like them, stop rushing engys and getting det packed to the crotch repeatedly if you hate it, run away and keep your distance instead of standing around like a bunch of aimless children with down syndrome trying to capture a cp

nobody but sucky players have trouble with them, stop cryin

*Hadrian
Thx.
Last edited by FaiL.? on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Lol Eyes Only said "physics engine" as if Zero has one. It fakes a few things a physics engine does by using a lot of tricks, but it doesn't actually have one. Source (as an example) has a physics engine.

Draigun, nice to see I'm not the only modder here on SWGO.

Sinty, thank you for your contributions to this conversation. Lol, by your flawed logic, it could be women's fault for getting raped. They should have just stayed away from the rapists! (Sorry for bringing that into this conversation, but really...) EDIT: I apologize for this horrible analogy. I totally admit I screwed up. Those who know me well, know I have the greatest respect for women and I hate rape. I usually lash out at people who make rape jokes as it is.

The Dark Trooper is yet again another case of poor class setup. In my Battlefront 3 mod, I make them more consistent with the canon and give them a chaingun and rockets (similar to the Clone Commander's chaingun and the Magnaguard's Bulldog RL or whatever it's called). Their jet jumps are more limited as well, considering the unit is taller now as well. It makes the class fun but fair.
Last edited by THEWULFMAN on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Lol Eyes Only said "physics engine" as if Zero has one. It fakes a few things a physics engine does by using a lot of tricks, but it doesn't actually have one. Source (as an example) has a physics engine.

Sinty, thank you for your contributions to this conversation. Lol, by your flawed logic, it could be women's fault for getting raped. They should have just stayed away from the rapists! (Sorry for bringing that into this conversation, but really...)

The Dark Trooper is yet again another case of poor class setup. In my Battlefront 3 mod, I make them more consistent with the canon and give them a chaingun and rockets (similar to the Clone Commander's chaingun and the Magnaguard's Bulldog RL or whatever it's called). Their jet jumps are more limited as well, considering the unit is taller now as well. It makes the class fun but fair.

When will this mod be complete? You've talked about it forever
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Forever is a tad much. It's only been in dev for about 15 months, most of that went by without me mentioning it once here on SWGO. It's a large mod and I've had little time to work on it thanks to the usual busy and stressful nature of my life. It won't be done anytime soon, that's all I know.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby sinty » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Lol Eyes Only said "physics engine" as if Zero has one. It fakes a few things a physics engine does by using a lot of tricks, but it doesn't actually have one. Source (as an example) has a physics engine.

Sinty, thank you for your contributions to this conversation. Lol, by your flawed logic, it could be women's fault for getting raped. They should have just stayed away from the rapists! (Sorry for bringing that into this conversation, but really...)

I feel bad for you if you think darkies coming at you from a mile away are a lot like rapists...if you see a naked man with an erection and a sharp knife or a gun running at you from a distance, you would naturally run away from them and avoid them at all costs...but in your logic it would be like running right at the rapist and unzipping your pants and then crying that you were just raped in public, woe is the world. Wulf, how is it that you can be smart enough to mod video games but have almost no common sense what so ever?

stop your crying and enjoy the game without whining like a little girl. women cry about things like this, so i guess you and the topic creator are little girls, neither of you are decent enough at ground to merit so much crying and whining about a minor glitch that is easily avoided and flat out stopped so easily by anyone over a mid range skill level in battlefront 2 is just so sad...so so so sad that i cannot help but to grab my crotch and squeeze hard in attempt to stop the lol-pee from drizzling out...
sinty
Community Member

Postby Eyes Only » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm

OK first things first, the engine battlefront uses is NOT zero. If you're going to start bashing my information with technicalities, learn the basics first, have some conversations with the developers, and learn how the game works. The only game ever to use zero was Star Wars: The Clone Wars on ps2 and xbox. Secondly, what does your silly battlefront 3 mod have anything to do with the dark trooper glitch. All you are doing is hijacking my thread to promote your POS noob mod. If you have nothing intelligent to post, then stay out of my threads.
Last edited by Eyes Only on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

You two are having a conversation about how something in a video game equates to rape. That is [m'kay] shameful. Wulf, the fact that you thought that was even slightly okay to bring up in regards to a [m'kay] video game is honestly disgusting. This is terrible, and you two are terrible.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Gunner1010 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Just stop doing it, you know who you are! And stop throwing your purses at me you noob hacks, that's a glitch too!!
Gunner1010

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II