Dark Trooper - The Glitch

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Dark Trooper - The Glitch

Postby Eyes Only » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Cypher wrote:I mean, if you're going to ban the double shock, why not ban the aayla/yoda/mundi double pull in HA? Thats overpowered too (almost never lets you react).

It's true that they are overpowered, but they have a 0.5s ShotDelay. The games code makes them overpowered. The Dark Trooper's arc caster has a ShotDelay of 2.0s, you are only supposed to be able to use it once every 2 seconds. The glitch lets you bypass that 2 second wait time in between shots.
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Alright, I concede it was a terrible analogy. I knew it was a bad idea. I just couldn't think of a better way of saying it. I know when to admit I'm wrong. I apologize.

Sinty wrote:stop your crying and enjoy the game without whining like a little girl. women cry about things like this, so i guess you and the topic creator are little girls

On the other hand, you had no right to say this. Women aren't helpless little damsels in distress who whine and cry whenever there's a problem. I'm very confident Nite or Shalandai could kick your ass.

Also, calling me a women isn't an insult. In the slightest. Is there a problem with being a woman? Are they worth less than men, thus being called a woman is an insult?

Eyes Only wrote:OK first things first, the engine battlefront uses is NOT zero. If you're going to start bashing my information with technicalities, learn the basics first, have some conversations with the developers, and learn how the game works. The only game ever to use zero was Star Wars: The Clone Wars on ps2 and xbox. Secondly, what does your silly battlefront 3 mod have anything to do with the dark trooper glitch. All you are doing is hijacking my thread to promote your POS noob mod. If you have nothing intelligent to post, then stay out of my threads.

Right. That's why they developers call it Zero repeatedly, and that's why the tool for editing map is called Zero Editor, and that's why people who know way more than you or I call the engine they used Zero.

I wasn't trying to bash your information with technicalities, I'm sure you know a lot about the game and how it works. I actually was just joking about the fact that Zero doesn't have an actual physics engine which is a shame.

Wait a minute, your thread? This isn't your thread, this is Draigun's.

I only mentioned the thing about my mod because I felt the only way to stop this kind of thing is to just fix it at its source. Trying to ban people for such a thing isn't going to go ever well. People have been using this exploit for years and years. They're not about to stop now even if a made a rule against it.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby sinty » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Alright, I concede it was a terrible analogy. I knew it was a bad idea. I just couldn't think of a better way of saying it. I know when to admit I'm wrong. I apologize.

Sinty wrote:stop your crying and enjoy the game without whining like a little girl. women cry about things like this, so i guess you and the topic creator are little girls

On the other hand, you had no right to say this. Women aren't helpless little damsels in distress who whine and cry whenever there's a problem. I'm very confident Nite or Shalandai could kick your ass.

Also, calling me a women isn't an insult. In the slightest. Is there a problem with being a woman? Are they worth less than men, thus being called a woman is an insult?

Eyes Only wrote:OK first things first, the engine battlefront uses is NOT zero. If you're going to start bashing my information with technicalities, learn the basics first, have some conversations with the developers, and learn how the game works. The only game ever to use zero was Star Wars: The Clone Wars on ps2 and xbox. Secondly, what does your silly battlefront 3 mod have anything to do with the dark trooper glitch. All you are doing is hijacking my thread to promote your POS noob mod. If you have nothing intelligent to post, then stay out of my threads.

Right. That's why they developers call it Zero repeatedly, and that's why the tool for editing map is called Zero Editor, and that's why people who know way more than you or I call the engine they used Zero.

I wasn't trying to bash your information with technicalities, I'm sure you know a lot about the game and how it works. I actually was just joking about the fact that Zero doesn't have an actual physics engine which is a shame.

Wait a minute, your thread? This isn't your thread, this is Draigun's.

I only mentioned the thing about my mod because I felt the only way to stop this kind of thing is to just fix it at its source. Trying to ban people for such a thing isn't going to go ever well. People have been using this exploit for years and years. They're not about to stop now even if a made a rule against it.

thank you for confirming you are being a crying little girl
sinty
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 pm

And thank you for confirming for me that your reputation is well deserved.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 pm

sinty wrote:stop yur cryin, all of yahs. stay away from the darkies if you dont like them

So you're say glitching is allowed and people should just stay away from them? Yeah riiight. Only a noob lacking any skill at playing the game fair would try to make that argument.
sinty wrote:nobody but sucky players have trouble with them, stop cryin

And nobody but sucky players need to use the glitch.

BTW. Were we supposed to take the stuff that Windex guy said seriously? Maybe I missed the part were he said he was joking I sure hope so because he was sounding as stupid as Sinty here.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Boss » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:BTW. Were we supposed to take the stuff that Windex guy said seriously? Maybe I missed the part were he said he was joking I sure hope so because he was sounding as stupid as Sinty here.

Ya retard, he's 100% serious.

The darkie glitch seems like an extreme advantage but where it originated and was primarily played (the tk on servers) it was needed to match the Rebels special class. Most players from there got so good with wookie that a darkie without the glitch could never get a kill. The glitch actually evened the sides instead of unevening them. Now that the game is so dead and most tk on servers have gone, it's moving into JBA more and more. Since the average skill level in JBA is [m'kay] god awful and most players their have never even heard of the wookie class, every retard who isn't able to minerush and detrush a darkie that's moving and shocking that fast has to [female dog].

So, as 14 said, it would be a good idea to stop bringing in more restrictions to a game that is on life support . Especially when those restriction would drive away the few skilled players who play in the server.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Windex » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am

Boss wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:BTW. Were we supposed to take the stuff that Windex guy said seriously? Maybe I missed the part were he said he was joking I sure hope so because he was sounding as stupid as Sinty here.

Ya retard, he's 100% serious.

The darkie glitch seems like an extreme advantage but where it originated and was primarily played (the tk on servers) it was needed to match the Rebels special class. Most players from there got so good with wookie that a darkie without the glitch could never get a kill. The glitch actually evened the sides instead of unevening them. Now that the game is so dead and most tk on servers have gone, it's moving into JBA more and more. Since the average skill level in JBA is [m'kay] god awful and most players their have never even heard of the wookie class, every retard who isn't able to minerush and detrush a darkie that's moving and shocking that fast has to [female dog].

So, as 14 said, it would be a good idea to stop bringing in more restrictions to a game that is on life support . Especially when those restriction would drive away the few skilled players who play in the server.

logic! :appl:
Windex
Community Member

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 am

Nah their plan is better..... BAN EVERYONE WHO KILLS SOMEONE IN-GAME!!! BAN DRAIGUN FOR POSTING A CONTRAVERSIAL TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN SINTY, HE SAID MISOGYNOUS THINGS TO WULFMAN! :( BAN EYES, HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE GAME THAN THIS COMMUNITY, IN GENERAL! (except what a glitch is, cough cough) BAN WINDEX AND ME FOR SIMPLY DISAGREEING!!!!!!! BAN BOSS FOR MAKING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN EVERYONE PERIOD, THAT'LL FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on fighting, children.
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby sinty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:18 am

buncha cry babies, learn how to aim so you can kill the dark trooper before he kills you, its clear draig and wulf are not able to do that so they feel the need to cry about it

pfft, leggz and padawan72 have no problem with them, yet you both do...that should tell you where your skill set is in battlefront 2.
sinty
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 am

@Sinty

Yes, because if you don't have the aim to kill someone in a single second, you're a noob and a crybaby.

@Unit_14

You remind me of something I saw once. Ah, yes, here it is.

If I had the power, I would ban Sinty for saying misogynous things. I really hate discrimination and prejudice, against anyone of any gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II