Dark Trooper - The Glitch

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Dark Trooper - The Glitch

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 am

Right from what i gather here some just posted proof of The darky glitch being an actual exploited glitch, while the ones using it, in their defence are trolling this thread in their attempt of this being ignored.

Regardless this mather is being discussed amongst the SWGO admins.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Eyes Only » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Right from what i gather here some just posted proof of The darky glitch being an actual exploited glitch, while the ones using it, in their defence are trolling this thread in their attempt of this being ignored.

MT

SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS TOPIC!!! ALL IS LOST! ALL IS LOST!!!
Eyes Only
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: masterqueue
Steam ID: feintmass

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Right from what i gather here some just posted proof of The darky glitch being an actual exploited glitch, while the ones using it, in their defence are trolling this thread in their attempt of this being ignored.

MT

Whatever choices the admins make here is your decision. It's your server. My original point, before you let your retarded SWGO trolls (M'kay and Wulfman/Nathan Mates) out of their cages, was that more banning equals less players in a game that's on it's deathbed. That's all.
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby Boss » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 am

Boss
Community Member

Postby Marth8880 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 am

Oh, and not to mention the fact that all of the stock MSH (geometry [models, in lesser-folk terms]) files contain "for use in zeroengine v0" in the HEDR chunk.

Get a [m'kay] job.

Lol, I have a job: I work at RadioShack as a sales associate. ;) I worked 27.5 hours last week and received my paycheck yesterday. Ahhh, it's so nice to finally bring in some money. :afro:

In all honestly, he said he forgot what they named the engine for the battlefront series. I just call them the battlefront engine now. And if you were the real nathan mates, the correct answer would have been "The menu system". Howabout telling us the name of the IRC channel "you" stay logged in 24/7 at hmm? The real NM is logged in right now I could send a message to him, but that would be a waste of time. Maybe I should ask the real Nathan Mates to come clear up this whole debacle. But then again, he told me he really didn't want anything to do with battlefront 2 anymore, and I respect him. So I won't.

First off, programmers don't just forget the name of the game engine they helped develop. It just doesn't happen. More importantly, I dare you to send him a message. Do it. (Why is he online this early in the morning?) If you truly, sincerely believe that Star Wars Battlefront II's engine is not Zero Engine and you have your heart absolutely, finally set on it, then do it: message him. If this is so important to you, you will do it; elsewise, you will not and you are a petty liar who cannot admit that he was wrong about such a stupid conclusion to get angry over, you ignorant clown. Seriously. Grow up and accept your failures and false conclusions like a man.

Since you are our newly-enslaved informant, why don't you ask him what exactly it is that IsAcklay does?
Marth8880
Community Member

Xfire: Marth8880
Steam ID: Marth8880 (guru is cool)

Postby Nathan_Mates » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

Eyes Only wrote:In all honestly, he said he forgot what they named the engine for the battlefront series. I just call them the battlefront engine now. And if you were the real nathan mates, the correct answer would have been "The menu system". Howabout telling us the name of the IRC channel "you" stay logged in 24/7 at hmm?

That was not me, so I wouldn't know. But how do you know that is indeed the real Nathan Mates? You're using "evidence" that only you know of in order to disprove my identity. How exactly is that fair?
Eyes Only wrote:The real NM is logged in right now I could send a message to him, but that would be a waste of time. Maybe I should ask the real Nathan Mates to come clear up this whole debacle. But then again, he told me he really didn't want anything to do with battlefront 2 anymore, and I respect him. So I won't.

You apparently have "evidence" here, but you are using unverifiable excuses to withhold them. How do we know the evidence is real?

Also, I am not trolling here. I am merely clearing up inaccurate information that was provided but am constantly attacked by immature members. I think you guys are so used to trolling that anything "out of the ordinary" will appear to be trolling.
Last edited by Nathan_Mates on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan_Mates
Community Member

Postby Boss » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 am

Marth8880 wrote:Lol, I have a job: I work at RadioShack as a sales associate. ;) I worked 27.5 hours last week and received my paycheck yesterday. Ahhh, it's so nice to finally bring in some money.

Boss
Community Member

Postby Marth8880 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 am

Fancy argument.
Marth8880
Community Member

Xfire: Marth8880
Steam ID: Marth8880 (guru is cool)

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Unit_14 wrote:...Wulfman/Nathan Mates)...

What part of "I am not Nathan" did you not understand? Our IP's will prove this, it's not a bluff.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 am

:sleep1:
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II