Heffix

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Heffix

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 am

Who exactly is "heffix." People use verbs like "pulling a heffix" or "heffixing". Who is he? Obviously a player---not very well liked---but who exactly and why is he famous, rather infamous?

Regards...
Last edited by kjeopardy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Re: This seems kinda amateur...

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 am

I'll give you a very brief explanation. Heffix is known for entering servers to simply self-kill himself before others can kill him. It's quite annoying, and it virtually earned him permabans on every server in the game. He has many keyhashes and aliases to re-enter servers, but he's quite easy to spot in the midst of his shenanigans.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 am

How does he have so many keyhashes? When you buy the game, you get 1 keyhash: if you get it banned, you have to get it unbanned in order to play again.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby KOko » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 am

OK, math guy, if one game buy gives you 1 game code, what do you need to get many game codes ?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 pm

KOko wrote:OK, math guy, if one game buy gives you 1 game code, what do you need to get many game codes ?

XD.. Yea, you can buy more games, cheap nowadays, to get more.. OR, some people are able to hack to get more.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm

KOko wrote:OK, math guy, if one game buy gives you 1 game code, what do you need to get many game codes ?

You never cease to make me laugh.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 pm

I understand that you can buy more copies, but after you get banned like 7 or 8 times you'e spent quite a bit of money... I just didn't think that anyone would do that...and yes, there are key generators out there, but they just let you unlock the game, they don't work for multi player..
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

3.14pi wrote:they don't work for multi player..

Not true actually. Don't ask me how I know.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 pm

How do you know?
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby (SWGO)Max » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I'll give you a very brief explanation. Heffix is known for entering servers to simply self-kill himself before others can kill him. It's quite annoying, and it virtually earned him permabans on every server in the game. He has many keyhashes and aliases to re-enter servers, but he's quite easy to spot in the midst of his shenanigans.

^^ He just about said it all. some people hack there game and ive seen people be banned an return within 5 minutes. this was done atleast 10 times n everytime he got banned he came back.

"heffixing" like he said is respawning before someone can kill you. "heffix" actually wants u to try just for fun. its rare for someone to successfully kill a good heffixer. they get on your nerves VERY quick and you can get a good ban easily.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II