Heffix

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: This seems kinda amateur...

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I'll give you a very brief explanation. Heffix is known for entering servers to simply self-kill himself before others can kill him. It's quite annoying, and it virtually earned him permabans on every server in the game. He has many keyhashes and aliases to re-enter servers, but he's quite easy to spot in the midst of his shenanigans.

^^ He just about said it all. some people hack there game and ive seen people be banned an return within 5 minutes. this was done atleast 10 times n everytime he got banned he came back.

"heffixing" like he said is respawning before someone can kill you. "heffix" actually wants u to try just for fun. its rare for someone to successfully kill a good heffixer. they get on your nerves VERY quick and you can get a good ban easily.

I understand what he does now, and I guess he's well-known since he is capable of evading bans since he has (somehow) so many cd keys.

Thanks
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Re: This seems kinda amateur...

Postby TaTerToT » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 pm

3.14pi wrote:I understand that you can buy more copies, but after you get banned like 7 or 8 times you'e spent quite a bit of money... I just didn't think that anyone would do that...and yes, there are key generators out there, but they just let you unlock the game, they don't work for multi player..

Why would you generate a new CD key when you're not banned from a MP server....? I don't believe you can be prevented from playing Campaign, SP, and GC >_> Also, people who care enough WOULD spend money on it. Either way, It's possible, and people do it.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Re: Heffix

Postby theavengers85 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 am

From what I understand, Heffix tries to use every advantage he can get.

That means self-killing if he thinks he is going to die to keep you from getting points. I think he has a macro or something to do it really fast.

It is very obvious when he does it.

Then he comes on the forums and whines about the admins being mean to him (he loves to cry about admin abuse). Such threads span pages and pages.

Yeah, it's really sad. No life whatsoever.
theavengers85
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II