Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby Unit_14 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Um, Hadrian... that's not a darkie glitch. That's just a lot of jumping. ;)
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby Unit_14 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am

Hadrian, contact me on xfire. We'll show you what they mean by darkie glitching. Who knows? Maybe they'll talk about banning you too.
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:40 am

Unit_14 wrote:Hadrian, contact me on xfire. We'll show you what they mean by darkie glitching. Who knows? Maybe they'll talk about banning you too.

Lawl thx for the offer, but my laptop is in renovation until who knows when, so I'm doing this off my phone :)
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby GDog » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Here's a few videos for you to drool over Hadrian :D
http://www.xfire.com/video/583b86/
http://www.xfire.com/video/5926ec/ (I love vishy's little "oh my God" right when it happens XD)
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

Postby FaiL.? » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks man xD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Max » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Your not dark glitching in ur vid hardian.. just a lot of jumping like 14 said.. sniper r one hit kill with DT anyway.. the wookie was shot by a sniper after you. u have to jump quicker. even though ive only darkie glitched in one game n i only did it 3 times.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby FaiL.? » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 pm

*Hadrian. And thx.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm

GDog wrote:Here's a few videos for you to drool over Hadrian :D
http://www.xfire.com/video/583b86/
http://www.xfire.com/video/5926ec/ (I love vishy's little "oh my God" right when it happens XD)

those look like luck to me.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:57 am

LOL! 0 darkie glitching in that video. If you want to use it properly, you should have to jet, shock, release right before landing and shock once you hit the ground. 2 shocks within a second of each other if done right. Then you can roll or jump for the third, or do what I do and drop them with some rapid pistol head shots. If you have a roof, you can shock, jet, shock, release, land + shock, jet, shock, release, land + shock for a full clip. It isn't hard. Easiest maps are tantive and mustafar in my book. But anywhere you have a roof you can do that. This isn't darkie specific either. It's the same for every class in the entire game. Proof? Go to Jaba's Palace, go to the little tunnel underneath the paid of stairs and test other classes. Example: Sniper works. Shoot, jump + land, shoot again - repeat. It is only refereed to as Darkie glitching because it is most commonly used that way and people are simply unaware of game mechanics.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 am

Wolvi wrote:LOL! 0 darkie glitching in that video. If you want to use it properly, you should have to jet, shock, release right before landing and shock once you hit the ground. 2 shocks within a second of each other if done right. Then you can roll or jump for the third, or do what I do and drop them with some rapid pistol head shots. If you have a roof, you can shock, jet, shock, release, land + shock, jet, shock, release, land + shock for a full clip. It isn't hard. Easiest maps are tantive and mustafar in my book. But anywhere you have a roof you can do that. This isn't darkie specific either. It's the same for every class in the entire game. Proof? Go to Jaba's Palace, go to the little tunnel underneath the paid of stairs and test other classes. Example: Sniper works. Shoot, jump + land, shoot again - repeat. It is only refereed to as Darkie glitching because it is most commonly used that way and people are simply unaware of game mechanics.

Great so you can now get banned for being one of the glitchers :whistling:

This is not true. Snipers already fire one shot after another, blaster rifles are auto-fire, missile launchers take forever to load no matter what you do. The Dark troopers have a gun that is supposed to have a recharge. It means you have to put a little skill into your game and fire the shock bolt then switch to the pistol and finish off your foe. It's a glitch period.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II