Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 am

Yes, because being banned for JBA would ruin my swbf2 career... I'm praying your smart enough to sense the sarcasm.

If SWGO wants to ban people for using it, then so be it. I won't argue - their server, their rules. I'm going to be very happy to watch and see half the population get banned, because the scrubs think it isn't fair. So what defines this glitch hmmm? What if I do it with an engineer? What if I jet shock, release, land + shock within a 2 second window? Does that mean I will be banned? because I landed correctly? What if I shock, jump, hit part of the level and land and shock in quick reflex? Does that mean I will be banned? What is the limit of being banned? Am I only allowed to shock once at a time? Two? Three? Four? Or five? And what happens if done with other classes? What if someone does it by accident? Maybe they like to jump alot and end up getting a double shot in. Your "ban" of this is impossible. Your "monitoring" of this is impossible. Just play the damn game and stop trying to get people banned because they know how to play better then you can.

And for the record, I'm calling most of you bad players. Take offense to it if you'd like, I'd invite you to prove it otherwise. This game has been out for 7 years, why exactly does the game need to be changed all of a sudden because a few people are having a hard time? You play with teamkilling off, hero enabled, bots and tanks/turrets. What "competitive" play are you exactly trying to save with this ban?

Morally yeah, sure, a glitch is a glitch, shouldn't be in the game and if it can be prevented, then prevent it. But you can't prevent this one because there is to much involved.

Next you'll be banning engineers for the possibility of one shots, possibility of det glitching, possibility for infinite health and because they can run over mines.

God damn... -.-"
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am

Fell free then to use your crutch anywhere else. I think it's easy enough to tell the difference between those who are abusing it and those who do it by accident. I don't see half the population using it either.
I'm not looking for competitive gaming in a 7 year old game, and I don't need to prove who is and isn't a bad player. I want to enjoy playing a game fairly without some lame loser trying to get an upper-hand.
Honestly you talk about it being a 7 year old game, yet after 7 years you still need to cling to a glitch when playing. Talk about calling people here bad :lol: and I will continue to point it out. It's not a matter of people who know how to "play" better. I know how to do the glitch. I just don't need it :gunsmilie: and since you bring up morality, let's call it what it is. Cheating.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 am

Col. Homestar wrote:Talk about calling people here bad :lol:

You're bad.
Last edited by Boss on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 am

Boss wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Talk about calling people here bad :lol:

You're bad.

And you sir are a lame troll. Yup that's about all your comment warrants.

BTW you do realize that the pic you use as an avatar,
makes you look stupid since it was posted by EAW saying this was his father.

1st He was a pathological liar so it's probably not his dad
2nd EAW is gone never to return
3rd By keeping the pic we'll just be laughing at your sorry butt for being gullible enough to think you were ever really making him mad.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 am

Col. Homestar wrote:3rd By keeping the pic we'll just be laughing at your sorry butt for being gullible enough to think you were ever really making him mad.

I'm pretty sure he is laughing at this entire gullible community for believing him. You're still bad though.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am

Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 am

Boss
Community Member

Postby sinty » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 am

Pretty sure I have the best shot ever recorded in SWBF2, taken 3 years ago. By the way, for the love of God stop crying about the darkies. Racists!

http://www.xfire.com/video/d5f74/
sinty
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 am

That remindes me of a fight between me and darktec in Geonosis.
He was attempting to snipe me, my rocket hit him about 10seconds after firing it...WHY DIDN'T I HAD FRAPS ON!!

sigh
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:Fell free then to use your crutch anywhere else. I think it's easy enough to tell the difference between those who are abusing it and those who do it by accident. I don't see half the population using it either.
I'm not looking for competitive gaming in a 7 year old game, and I don't need to prove who is and isn't a bad player. I want to enjoy playing a game fairly without some lame loser trying to get an upper-hand.
Honestly you talk about it being a 7 year old game, yet after 7 years you still need to cling to a glitch when playing. Talk about calling people here bad :lol: and I will continue to point it out. It's not a matter of people who know how to "play" better. I know how to do the glitch. I just don't need it :gunsmilie: and since you bring up morality, let's call it what it is. Cheating.

Yes, because using my class effectively is a crutch, I suppose you don't throw dets, switch kill or flick shot sniper either :roll: . Have you ever even played competitively? Ever? In the 7 years that this games been out? In a 1v1 Darkie vs. Wookie, you need it - period. I don't see how you can complain about a darkie when you play on the same server that has heros enabled. Your simply just [female dog] to [female dog].

The glitch isn't like a wall glitch, it doesn't prevent people from killing you by any means. It just assists you in killing what would be impossible to kill enemies (with that class). Again example being, Darkie vs. Wookie. You physically can not kill a good wookie with a Darkie, without it. Why should rebels have a class that has massive health and more dps then any class that empire has? Is that fair? Darkies using that glitch take out rebels just as fast as Wookies can take out empire. The trade off is that wookie is slower with more health and poses 2 primary level weapons, while the dark trooper is faster with jet capabilities, DTG capable and less health. Regardless if it was "meant" to be that way or not, it's fair. 100% fair. I want 1 reason besides, "it wasn't meant to be in the game" that it shouldn't be used? It's worked fine for everyone with the exception of a few players for years and years. It's even fine on www.esl.eu . A more or less professional league for swbf2. The only people who can even say it wasn't "intended to be in the game" are people like Eyes and his band of sexually denied rejects. Because their group is good with code - though they could just say whatever the hell they feel like because who's gonna challenge them on it? No one, because no one else codes and if they did, they wouldn't have spend 500+ hours jerking off to a star wars game. Damn, if I had known I could get people to suck me off online because of a bit of knowledge about code, I would have pursued programming instead of industrial mechanics :dots:

Also I had a conversation with a couple people a while ago. We were talking about JBA. Since you hold your opinion in such high regard I'll ask you the same questions. Regardless if you seem to be pro-scrub. Do you guys even know that there are other servers and other groups out there? Do you have any idea that there are people who actually play this game as part of a team via voice chat, in a teamspeak? Do you have any idea that there are players that compete and actually play to win? And that those same players view your server as the "starting place for new players"? Hence why you have such a large player bases - because new players come, new players enjoy the settings (not knowing of what else is out there) and then they just stay, isolated and arrogant. Lmfao, then when someone from out side the community of isolation shows up, you act like he's the bigger noob, when in reality, he could most likely beat you, double score, in any mode or variation that the game has to offer. Which is always a good laugh. Welcome to that majority of SR's opinion of JBA <3

Your bad at the game but you just don't know any better. We forgive you. :innocent:
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II