Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah, sucks that people around here play a game to have fun... do you earn a good living being a professional swbf2 player? 7 years and look at you... pro... I kick ass at pac man too :roll:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Yeah, sucks that people around here play a game to have fun... do you earn a good living being a professional swbf2 player? 7 years and look at you... pro... I kick ass at pac man too :roll:

Comment rejected for autistic tendencies.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Wolvi wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:Yeah, sucks that people around here play a game to have fun... do you earn a good living being a professional swbf2 player? 7 years and look at you... pro... I kick ass at pac man too :roll:

Stings eh?
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 pm

haasd0gg wrote:
Wolvi wrote:

Stings eh?

So I hear. :whistling:
Wolvi
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Wolvi wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Fell free then to use your crutch anywhere else. I think it's easy enough to tell the difference between those who are abusing it and those who do it by accident. I don't see half the population using it either.
I'm not looking for competitive gaming in a 7 year old game, and I don't need to prove who is and isn't a bad player. I want to enjoy playing a game fairly without some lame loser trying to get an upper-hand.
Honestly you talk about it being a 7 year old game, yet after 7 years you still need to cling to a glitch when playing. Talk about calling people here bad :lol: and I will continue to point it out. It's not a matter of people who know how to "play" better. I know how to do the glitch. I just don't need it :gunsmilie: and since you bring up morality, let's call it what it is. Cheating.

Yes, because using my class effectively is a crutch, I suppose you don't throw dets, switch kill or flick shot sniper either :roll: . Have you ever even played competitively? Ever? In the 7 years that this games been out? In a 1v1 Darkie vs. Wookie, you need it - period. I don't see how you can complain about a darkie when you play on the same server that has heros enabled. Your simply just [female dog] to [female dog].

The glitch isn't like a wall glitch, it doesn't prevent people from killing you by any means. It just assists you in killing what would be impossible to kill enemies (with that class). Again example being, Darkie vs. Wookie. You physically can not kill a good wookie with a Darkie, without it. Why should rebels have a class that has massive health and more dps then any class that empire has? Is that fair? Darkies using that glitch take out rebels just as fast as Wookies can take out empire. The trade off is that wookie is slower with more health and poses 2 primary level weapons, while the dark trooper is faster with jet capabilities, DTG capable and less health. Regardless if it was "meant" to be that way or not, it's fair. 100% fair. I want 1 reason besides, "it wasn't meant to be in the game" that it shouldn't be used? It's worked fine for everyone with the exception of a few players for years and years. It's even fine on http://www.esl.eu . A more or less professional league for swbf2. The only people who can even say it wasn't "intended to be in the game" are people like Eyes and his band of sexually denied rejects. Because their group is good with code - though they could just say whatever the hell they feel like because who's gonna challenge them on it? No one, because no one else codes and if they did, they wouldn't have spend 500+ hours jerking off to a star wars game. Damn, if I had known I could get people to suck me off online because of a bit of knowledge about code, I would have pursued programming instead of industrial mechanics :dots:

Also I had a conversation with a couple people a while ago. We were talking about JBA. Since you hold your opinion in such high regard I'll ask you the same questions. Regardless if you seem to be pro-scrub. Do you guys even know that there are other servers and other groups out there? Do you have any idea that there are people who actually play this game as part of a team via voice chat, in a teamspeak? Do you have any idea that there are players that compete and actually play to win? And that those same players view your server as the "starting place for new players"? Hence why you have such a large player bases - because new players come, new players enjoy the settings (not knowing of what else is out there) and then they just stay, isolated and arrogant. Lmfao, then when someone from out side the community of isolation shows up, you act like he's the bigger noob, when in reality, he could most likely beat you, double score, in any mode or variation that the game has to offer. Which is always a good laugh. Welcome to that majority of SR's opinion of JBA <3

Your bad at the game but you just don't know any better. We forgive you. :innocent:

I told you guys that anyone who plays with final fantasy names and uses catfaces is a douchebag. And none of you believed me. I rest my case.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
Wolvi wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Fell free then to use your crutch anywhere else. I think it's easy enough to tell the difference between those who are abusing it and those who do it by accident. I don't see half the population using it either.
I'm not looking for competitive gaming in a 7 year old game, and I don't need to prove who is and isn't a bad player. I want to enjoy playing a game fairly without some lame loser trying to get an upper-hand.
Honestly you talk about it being a 7 year old game, yet after 7 years you still need to cling to a glitch when playing. Talk about calling people here bad :lol: and I will continue to point it out. It's not a matter of people who know how to "play" better. I know how to do the glitch. I just don't need it :gunsmilie: and since you bring up morality, let's call it what it is. Cheating.

Yes, because using my class effectively is a crutch, I suppose you don't throw dets, switch kill or flick shot sniper either :roll: . Have you ever even played competitively? Ever? In the 7 years that this games been out? In a 1v1 Darkie vs. Wookie, you need it - period. I don't see how you can complain about a darkie when you play on the same server that has heros enabled. Your simply just [female dog] to [female dog].

The glitch isn't like a wall glitch, it doesn't prevent people from killing you by any means. It just assists you in killing what would be impossible to kill enemies (with that class). Again example being, Darkie vs. Wookie. You physically can not kill a good wookie with a Darkie, without it. Why should rebels have a class that has massive health and more dps then any class that empire has? Is that fair? Darkies using that glitch take out rebels just as fast as Wookies can take out empire. The trade off is that wookie is slower with more health and poses 2 primary level weapons, while the dark trooper is faster with jet capabilities, DTG capable and less health. Regardless if it was "meant" to be that way or not, it's fair. 100% fair. I want 1 reason besides, "it wasn't meant to be in the game" that it shouldn't be used? It's worked fine for everyone with the exception of a few players for years and years. It's even fine on http://www.esl.eu . A more or less professional league for swbf2. The only people who can even say it wasn't "intended to be in the game" are people like Eyes and his band of sexually denied rejects. Because their group is good with code - though they could just say whatever the hell they feel like because who's gonna challenge them on it? No one, because no one else codes and if they did, they wouldn't have spend 500+ hours jerking off to a star wars game. Damn, if I had known I could get people to suck me off online because of a bit of knowledge about code, I would have pursued programming instead of industrial mechanics :dots:

Also I had a conversation with a couple people a while ago. We were talking about JBA. Since you hold your opinion in such high regard I'll ask you the same questions. Regardless if you seem to be pro-scrub. Do you guys even know that there are other servers and other groups out there? Do you have any idea that there are people who actually play this game as part of a team via voice chat, in a teamspeak? Do you have any idea that there are players that compete and actually play to win? And that those same players view your server as the "starting place for new players"? Hence why you have such a large player bases - because new players come, new players enjoy the settings (not knowing of what else is out there) and then they just stay, isolated and arrogant. Lmfao, then when someone from out side the community of isolation shows up, you act like he's the bigger noob, when in reality, he could most likely beat you, double score, in any mode or variation that the game has to offer. Which is always a good laugh. Welcome to that majority of SR's opinion of JBA <3

Your bad at the game but you just don't know any better. We forgive you. :innocent:

I told you guys that anyone who plays with final fantasy names and uses catfaces is a douchebag. And none of you believed me. I rest my case.

It'll be okay little fella. I forgive you too. <3
Wolvi
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Wolvi wrote:Yes, because using my class effectively is a crutch, I suppose you don't throw dets, switch kill or flick shot sniper either :roll: . Have you ever even played competitively? Ever? In the 7 years that this games been out? In a 1v1 Darkie vs. Wookie, you need it - period. I don't see how you can complain about a darkie when you play on the same server that has heros enabled. Your simply just [female dog] to [female dog].

You win the idiot competition. Now just add this to your gaming trophies and simply stop glitching in the servers
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Damn this is funny for an afternoon!
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Wolvi wrote:Yes, because using my class effectively is a crutch, I suppose you don't throw dets, switch kill or flick shot sniper either :roll: . Have you ever even played competitively? Ever? In the 7 years that this games been out? In a 1v1 Darkie vs. Wookie, you need it - period. I don't see how you can complain about a darkie when you play on the same server that has heros enabled. Your simply just [female dog] to [female dog].

You win the idiot competition. Now just add this to your gaming trophies and simply stop glitching in the servers

Your originality astounds me. Once you perfect your idiocy get back to me so I can laugh at you more. I do wish to apologize however, I feel like I'm picking on someone who requires a mouth-guard and helmet to take a shower.
Wolvi
Community Member

Postby -SR-WOW » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 pm

seriousgamingtryhardhardcoregamingkids flame war is bad and i use dtg all the time on jba.
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II