Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Wolvi wrote:Your originality astounds me. Once you perfect your idiocy get back to me so I can laugh at you more. I do wish to apologize however, I feel like I'm picking on someone who requires a mouth-guard and helmet to take a shower.

Yes my originality is astounding.
Wait! Helmet jokes? Where have I heard that before....

Dark Trooper - The Glitch Thread
Wolvi wrote:Okay, sooo I would start making fun of most of you.. But I think I might feel a little bad considering most of you guys require a helmet in order to eat cheese and crackers.

Same Thread
Wolvi wrote:if you suck, play with people with an IQ over 3. Either way take your helmets and mouth-guards off, darkie shocks won't actually hurt you in real life

SWGO Dutch Harassment Thread
Wolvi wrote:Dutch's favourite animal is carrot, needs a helmet to eat celery and requires a seatbelt to take a bath.

Consider yourself unoriginal and yet another noob that's been slapped down.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 pm

I fail to see what either of you, wolvi and wow, contribute to this community...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby -SR-WOW » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I fail to see what either of you, wolvi and wow, contribute to this community...

can i hav an explanation sir
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 pm

I WILL CONTINUE TO DARKIE GLITCH IN JBA FOREVER. I WILL NEVER STOP. HOMESTER, I WILL DARKIE GLITCH YOU EXTRA HARD WHEN I SEE YOU SINCE YOU [female dog] SO MUCH. YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME. I HAVE MILLIONS OF KEY CODES AND MY IP CHANGES EVERYNIGHT. FIERNGEOIGRGUJERGJERGJEOIRG. [m'kay] YOU!

:happybday:
Boss
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Boss wrote:I WILL CONTINUE TO DARKIE GLITCH IN JBA FOREVER. I WILL NEVER STOP. HOMESTER, I WILL DARKIE GLITCH YOU EXTRA HARD WHEN I SEE YOU SINCE YOU [female dog] SO MUCH. YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME. I HAVE MILLIONS OF KEY CODES AND MY IP CHANGES EVERYNIGHT. FIERNGEOIGRGUJERGJERGJEOIRG. [m'kay] YOU!

XDD :lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby -SR-WOW » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Boss wrote:I WILL CONTINUE TO DARKIE GLITCH IN JBA FOREVER. I WILL NEVER STOP. HOMESTER, I WILL DARKIE GLITCH YOU EXTRA HARD WHEN I SEE YOU SINCE YOU [female dog] SO MUCH. YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME. I HAVE MILLIONS OF KEY CODES AND MY IP CHANGES EVERYNIGHT. FIERNGEOIGRGUJERGJERGJEOIRG. [m'kay] YOU!

ur scary Boss.
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Great I'll take you more seriously when you can spell my name correctly. :stupid:
We're going to need a case of it :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:Great I'll take you more seriously when you can spell my name correctly. :stupid:

OH SORRY. IF YOU PICKED A LESS RETARDED USERNAME AND IF I GAVE TWO [poo] ABOUT SPELLING IT RIGHT I MAY HAVE GOTTEN IT RIGHT FROM GUESSING.

COL. H-O-M-E-S-T-A-R!!!!!!!

THAT BETTER [heffix]?

:g:
Boss
Community Member

Postby Wolvi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Wolvi wrote:Your originality astounds me. Once you perfect your idiocy get back to me so I can laugh at you more. I do wish to apologize however, I feel like I'm picking on someone who requires a mouth-guard and helmet to take a shower.

Yes my originality is astounding.
Wait! Helmet jokes? Where have I heard that before....

Dark Trooper - The Glitch Thread
Wolvi wrote:Okay, sooo I would start making fun of most of you.. But I think I might feel a little bad considering most of you guys require a helmet in order to eat cheese and crackers.

Same Thread
Wolvi wrote:if you suck, play with people with an IQ over 3. Either way take your helmets and mouth-guards off, darkie shocks won't actually hurt you in real life

SWGO Dutch Harassment Thread
Wolvi wrote:Dutch's favourite animal is carrot, needs a helmet to eat celery and requires a seatbelt to take a bath.

Consider yourself unoriginal and yet another noob that's been slapped down.

Slapped down? Those were my posts to begin with genius. Before you post and embarrass yourself, please, please take a few minutes and think about it first. I know you aren't supposed to think to much because it causes you to hyperventilate - but still, insert the quarter and do it regardless. Pretty sure I've only seen people so retard-strong after they drink a 2-4. Not that your even old enough to drink yet.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 am

Wolvi wrote:Slapped down? Those were my posts to begin with genius.

Yes great observation sonny :lol: You "totally" got me. I mean it's not like i didn't notice that they were your posts to begin with when I typed "Wolvi wrote". I guess it would have been smarter to make the point that all your capable of doing is to is come on here and attempt to make fun of people saying they should have helmets, and then I should have said that the helmet joke is old, unoriginal, and overused by you....Yeah that would have been smarter. Wish I had spelled it out for you. :roll:

@Boss
Yes I'm sorry I didn't have the creative insight to think of a better name like um.... Boss. (Great pick by the way :roll: ) And you obviously give more then "2 poos" about it because you keep responding. You seem to bugged enough because I pointed out that your still carrying a torch for EAW by saving the pic of his "dad" as your avatar. So the extent of your creativity is.....-0

Now children please, just please go play the game in a civil, fair manner. I tire of this pointless garbage :sleep1:
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II