Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby Boss » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am

NO, I LIKE THIS AVATAR, I'M KEEPING IT! AND MY NAME IS THE BEST EVER AND 1OX BETTER THEN COL HOMSER.

YOU'VE EARNED AN EXTRA AMOUNT OF DARKIE GLITCHING NOW HOMIESTER. YOU'LL BE MY [female dog] IN JBA <3

:g:
Boss
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 am

haasd0gg wrote:I fail to see what either of you, wolvi and wow, contribute to this community...

There are a few more we could probably add to this list :whistling:
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby sinty » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:42 am

Everyone...and i mean this...everyone whining about the dark trooper jetpack glitch is a player who abuses engineer detpacks and Vangaurd mines. All of you. Every single one of you have tossed a detpack or a mine off a ledge or tried to lob a mine at a bot to take out a large group of people near by.

What kind of tampons do you girls use? Play the game like men and stop crying like women. Real men don't complain about minor glitches, REAL MEN find ways around it or ignore it. Everyone who whined or is bothered by it sounds just like Leggz and Pad72 when they cry. Congrats on joining in with them.
sinty
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:56 am

sinty wrote:Everyone...and i mean this...everyone whining about the dark trooper jetpack glitch is a player who abuses engineer detpacks and Vangaurd mines. All of you. Every single one of you have tossed a detpack or a mine off a ledge or tried to lob a mine at a bot to take out a large group of people near by.

Play the game like men and stop crying like women. Real men don't complain about minor glitches, REAL MEN find ways around it or ignore it. Everyone who whined or is bothered by it sounds just like Leggz and Pad72 when they cry. Congrats on joining in with them.

I play the trooper class almost exclusively, because I think it's the most fun. I haven't been reading this thread at all, but the darkie glitch is way overpowered. It may be debatable if it truly unbalances the game, but it is still a glitch. Also there are a number of players that detpack toss until they get enough points to darkie glitch.

Leggz and Pad72 are idiots. And you don't present any argument.

EDIT: What I'd really like to know: How did the darkie glitch become this prevalent? Glitching has always been banned on all SWGO servers, but somehow this began to be considered normal action.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am

Okay..the gawd damned website erased my whole post, so here's the gawd-damed crib notes. WE, Gawd-Damed ADMINS, have discussed the Darkie Glitch..and are still discussing it. I, WD-40, kicked 4 guys today for using it, simply as a 'test' for it. One douche Darkie player, stupidly called me names for simply kicking him,..I, summarily, banned him permanently. (The reversal of such ban, is negotiable with an 'apology'...don't like it?...TOUGH!) Now...provide...professionally...your opinions about the quick recharcge/jet pack advantange Dark Troopers have against their opponents (Which who definitely do not have a jet pack advantage). I, personally, don't care about the quick recharge...it's the stunning and inability to react during the recharge that I don't like. But I will abide by server rules. Say ye all.....
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby sinty » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:27 am

Do you guys remember how GWL failed so hard and why everyone hates them and regards them as immensely [roller skater]? Its because they did what ever they wanted to a dwindling community, setting yet more stupid rules brought up by whiners who get their asses kicked by anyone with a decent skill set. The darkie glitch is not a problem, users here blew it out of proportion and you are going to lose the small amount of players who cling to your servers if you set more rules and build up a reputation for banning or booting people for tapping the jump button at the wrong time during a darkie jet.

seriously, this is immensely stupid and you are actually listening to no name players who dislike being manhandled by a very very small percentage of elites who can actually pull off the glitch to an effective degree. I challenge Wulf, Hydrian, or anyone else crying so much over this to use the darkie glitch on me or someone else much better than me and actually get some kills or annoy others with it. None of them will be able to, 3-4 shocks in a row is not easy to do and its unrealistic to consider even an intermediate glitch.

stop listening to the idiots who have no track record of actually being decent at the game and ruining the already small community who enjoys jba. btw bryant, ive played this game for near 6 years and have almost 4000 hours of gameplay yet ive never heard of you nor ever once saw you in game...your argument is beyond null and void
sinty
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 am

Woah! Wait a minute! I'm no Noob with no 'experience' against veteran Dark Trooper users. Even with my experience, I am a 'dead man' against the rapid recharge and jet (aka Altitude) advantage of the Dark Trooper. Keep it realistic Sinty.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 am

Bryant wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:I fail to see what either of you, wolvi and wow, contribute to this community...

There are a few more we could probably add to this list :whistling:

Agreed
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Bryant » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:48 am

sinty wrote:seriously, this is immensely stupid and you are actually listening to no name players who dislike being manhandled by a very very small percentage of elites who can actually pull off the glitch to an effective degree.

Keep in mind, that these "no name" players, are SWGO's major player base. We are not a 'pro' style server like Dark/SR/whatever else.

If it is such a small percentage, then we should just enforce it on the 'elite' glitchers. Then we will still have plenty of players left. :twisted:
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Nathan_Mates » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 am

sinty wrote:ive played this game for near 6 years and have almost 4000 hours of gameplay

I know you're most likely better than the majority of us who still play this game, but that's not exactly something to brag about. I agree it's a great feat, and you should be proud of yourself, but all it shows is that you have a lot of time on your hands, something most of us don't have to hone our SWBF2 online playing skills. And no, I'm not complaining about or even taking sides with this Dark Trooper glitch. To be honest, I don't even know what exactly it is or care to know.
Nathan_Mates
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II