Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby Boss » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Jesus, I like how all these people discussing the darkie glitch have no idea how the [m'kay] it works or even the way the class works. You cannot get a headshot with the arc caster. Snipers and Bothans without reduction our the only classes that can be oneshotted with out any awards on the darkies end.

But guess what? The darkie can be oneshotted too! If you tried aiming as much as you [female dog], you'd probably be able to kill them by now. Well not the ones who are chronically retarded like col. homestar, they will continue to [female dog] until they can mine rush their darkies.
Boss
Community Member

Postby -SR-WOW » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm

lul ppl are arguing how the dark trooper functions. Nt but u kiddos r 7 years late for that. Btw i would like to know how u jba kiddos are gonna try to catch those ppl who use the "dtg" on u.
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Boss wrote:Well not the ones who are chronically retarded like col. homestar, they will continue to [female dog] until they can mine rush their darkies.

Me thinks I struck a nerve back there. :lol:

For someone who said a while back that you didn't "give 2 poos" about all this you sure do take it personally when people point out that you're cheating.

I won't stoop so far down to you're level and continue your little flame war, but here is a piece of advice.
1st Grow up.
2nd Why don't you try playing the game without the DT cheat. You might find it more fun and challenging.
3rd Try making a solid argument instead of resorting to petty personal attacks.

Back on discussion. If you guys only use the cheat to balance out the threat of wookies, why are you using it on other classes too? there is only at the most 4 wookies on the map at any given time. (The Unit MAX) yet I've seen it used on soldiers, snipers, vanguards, engineers, and bothans just the same. Your grasping at straws saying it's to balance out the wookies. They're the only unit with a jet pack, there is your balance.

Bottom line it's a glitch, glitching is not allowed here. If you want to glitch go to another server that allows it. I'm sure you'll find lots of people to play there.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby -SR-WOW » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Boss wrote:Well not the ones who are chronically retarded like col. homestar, they will continue to [female dog] until they can mine rush their darkies.

Me thinks I struck a nerve back there. :lol:

For someone who said a while back that you didn't "give 2 poos" about all this you sure do take it personally when people point out that you're cheating.

I won't stoop so far down to you're level and continue your little flame war, but here is a piece of advice.
1st Grow up.
2nd Why don't you try playing the game without the DT cheat. You might find it more fun and challenging.

Back on discussion. If you guys only use the cheat to balance out the threat of wookies, why are you using it on other classes too? there is only at the most 4 wookies on the map at any given time. (The Unit MAX) yet I've seen it used on soldiers, snipers, vanguards, engineers, and bothans just the same. Your grasping at straws saying it's to balance out the wookies. They're the only unit with a jet pack, there is your balance.

Bottom line it's a glitch, glitching is not allowed here. If you want to glitch go to another server that allows it. I'm sure you'll find lots of people to play there.

you still didnt answer my question
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby Boss » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:I won't stoop so far down to you're level and continue your little flame war, but here is a piece of advice.
1st Grow up.

God your dumb. My post have been mainly addressed to the admins who are unfamiliar with how the glitch works, but you keep responding. While I am glad I've pissed you off enough to the point that you are giving me step by step SWGO posting tips, I would recommend people who are terrible at the game and have no idea how the DTG works, stop trying to explain it.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

-SR-WOW wrote:lul ppl are arguing how the dark trooper functions. Nt but u kiddos r 7 years late for that. Btw i would like to know how u jba kiddos are gonna try to catch those ppl who use the "dtg" on u.

It would need to admin discretion.
Here a novel idea: Don't cheat and there won't be any need to "catch" people :whistling:

@Boss
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 am

stop posting dumb images
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Boss » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 am

Great, you responded with more dumb [poo]. Your still [female dog] about cheating and now your posting dumbass pics.
Boss
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 am

[m'kay] wrote:stop posting dumb images

Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Robert » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:oh wow this is epic.
Anyhow, it's much like pana said.
Also i have been 1-shoted by a full arc charge on a wookie....
As far as this goes, the effect of the glitch in my opinion doesn't mather.
If someone is in a wall glitch he will be banned regardless if he's ussing it as an unfair advantage or just sits there and does nothing.

A glitch is a glitch, regardless of it's use, or what effect it causes.
It's like someone saying infinite choke should be allowed to compensate against pullers.

Mt

So if a glitch is something needing to be banned because its "cheating", then why isn't running up a wall banned, that's a glitch. Also do you count center block as a glitch?
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II