Get more admins or something

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Get more admins or something

Postby [$$$]_Aphelion_ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 am

I think that you admins sould spend more time at HA DC it seems like there is more things happening there then JBA you sould at least have a couple admins on HA. JBA is pretty peaceful only like once in a while will that server stop running don't believe me go to the report
Trouble makers and glitches forum and take a look.
But some guy can post about that on the
Star Wars Battlefront II
Then go to new topic up in the left corner -----> type what the subject is about -----> then type what's going on add a screen shot (for more guaranteed reporting) -----> click submit and that's it.

Thanks,

Aphelion
When life gives you Lemons...You squeeze them right back in to life'seyes!!!
[$$$]_Aphelion_
Community Member

Xfire: Pharoh21

Re: Get more admins or something

Postby Richdog » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 am

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby KOko » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 am

I think someone forgot to pay his 15$ monthly fee before sending his complaint...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 am

Lol......

I don't get why you say this, considering we did have admins to ban your "brother"
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4318
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm

ఠ_ఠ

What the hell did I just read? For one thing, have you heard of a mkaying comma?
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:41 pm

︻デ═一 Àphęłïøñ-§-™® wrote:I think that you admins sould spend more time at HA DC it seems like there is more things happening there then JBA you sould at least have a couple admins on HA. JBA is pretty peaceful only like once in a while will that server stop running don't believe me go to the report
Trouble makers and glitches forum and take a look.
But some guy can post about that on the
Star Wars Battlefront II
Then go to new topic up in the left corner -----> type what the subject is about -----> then type what's going on add a screen shot (for more guaranteed reporting) -----> click submit and that's it.

Thanks,

Aphelion

Alright, so i'm going to be straight with you. I've tried to read this about three times now, because right now i'm feeling charitable and honestly want to help you. But the issue is, i'm not exactly sure whether you need help or not, if you even have a problem, or honestly what your point even is. I think you may be saying something about how there are too many admins on JBA when there are less issues on that server than on the others, and that reporting is too sporadic and takes place on two different forums for an unexplained reason. I can give you an answer for both issues.

1. More admins play on JBA than HA because many admins are not willing to put up with the constant drama and [poo] that is on the HA servers, and most people who can wouldn't make good admins. This might be a problem, but it's not likely to go away.

2. People are stupid and do dumb things because they don't read.

I hope this helped.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby [$$$]_Aphelion_ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

It did thanks [m'kay].
When life gives you Lemons...You squeeze them right back in to life'seyes!!!
[$$$]_Aphelion_
Community Member

Xfire: Pharoh21

Postby (SWGO)Max » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Lol......

I don't get why you say this, considering we did have admins to ban your "brother"
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4318

MT, with all due respect,I just want it noted that cyanide is NOT lying. i have played with his brother. his brothers name is "=peroxide=". me and cyanide are about same skill level, he would not lie about this. i also dont think he would change his username and let me kill him really easily just so he could break rules.

BTW admins have been doing really well about being on ha dc all day. i was on nearly for 10 hours either spectating while working (and taking screenies in case) or playing on the server, so good job active admins. as much as i would love to be an admin, if the admins can be on as much as they were today in the DC room i honestly am on the side of the admins and say we have enough admins.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:29 am

Ah well maybe i was too quick to judge, but considering the amount of brother excuses we've gotten here.....

And having too many admins is a bad thing i was once on JBA while there were 11 other admins on.
Whenever someone broke the rules he'd be warned/kicked/banned multiple times....

Mt
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Max » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Dont you think that good punishment lol they get booted 3 times n tey tick themselves off cuz they brokerules or ticked the admins off? lol. but yes i heard the brother excuse a lot too, dutch being the main one. but lets not forget dutch's cousin now dont forget him lol.

but like CY said theres more drama in HA so maybe some could play more? or just say at the end of every round in jba take 30 secs to check on HA.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II