becoming an Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: becoming an Admin

Postby Danguard-Ace » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:59 am

It is true, all are me, except the one asking to be admin..... I dont know enough about forums to believe anything...I was logged in all night, to the forum, and my password is saved in log in. When I put my name in my password automatically is filled in the spot. Couldnt some one have put in my name, and that let them in? I had just gotten banned over the anbu incident, like I would ask to be admin.....It doesnt even make sense. Prove me wrong and do something about it...
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Scrumtralescent » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 am

What the hell man. Even if what you say actually happened, this thread was started in October of LAST YEAR, with no new posts since November of last year. Why is it all of a sudden so important to you? And why did you create another account to post in the Anbu thread when you already had this one? Honestly it's hard to take anything you say seriously at this point.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 am

Danguard-Ace wrote:It is true, all are me, except the one asking to be admin..... I dont know enough about forums to believe anything...I was logged in all night, to the forum, and my password is saved in log in. When I put my name in my password automatically is filled in the spot. Couldnt some one have put in my name, and that let them in? I had just gotten banned over the anbu incident, like I would ask to be admin.....It doesnt even make sense. Prove me wrong and do something about it...

Oh man, you found the secret! All these years and we had no clue this security hole existed, but you found it sport! Seriously though, please leave.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:48 am

The passwords are saved in YOUR computer....not in the forums server or anywhere else. The "imposter" is coming from your room!!!! Run!!!!
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 am

This is just not worth continuing. Danguard, if you have a point to make, figure out what it is and make a thread about it.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II