More slots on JBA and NYC

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: More slots on JBA and NYC

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

haasd0gg wrote:I just reread some of my posts from 2006... telling the then admins of WGO to remember that they are gamers and not overlords. Yes, I see the irony, but then again I'm not the gamer I once was :dots:

The irony is indeed rich. In fact, I don't every recall seeing you as a gamer :whistling:.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 am

That's because you're a noob. I owned JBA before swgo :gunsmilie:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 am

haasd0gg wrote:That's because you're a noob. I owned JBA before swgo :gunsmilie:

I'm a noob? I'm offended. I'd take you 1 on 1 any day (and probably lose, but the point is I tried :mrgreen: ).
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 am

3.14pi wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:That's because you're a noob. I owned JBA before swgo :gunsmilie:

I'm a noob? I'm offended. I'd take you 1 on 1 any day (and probably lose, but the point is I tried :mrgreen: ).

Boy pi, you came out all manly only to finish it powder puffin'. :lol:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:32 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
3.14pi wrote:

Boy pi, you came out all manly only to finish it powder puffin'. :lol:

. However, I've never seen Haasd0gg play, so these "rumors" of his owning JBA are indeed unproven.
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:40 am

Mercenary SWBFII is offically done.
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 am

3.14pi wrote:However, I've never seen Haasd0gg play, so these "rumors" of his owning JBA are indeed unproven.

Last edited by Col. Hstar on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Well, I was never a member of WGO, since I didn't start playing this game until 2009; I didn't join SWGO until 2009, so haven't seen Haasd0gg be overlord of JBA (no joke intended).
't
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm

This is why I called you a noob- not slanderous; I played the game from day one and moved on before you were ever around.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Pfft, everyone knows the donut was the overlord of JBA before SWBFII was even a thing.
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II