Besties

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Besties

Postby Yanoda » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Then we'll have to bring this topic back on course!

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Son » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Yanoda wrote:What! No mentioning of me!? Preposterous!
Guess I have to return to HA and give some spankin'. :action-smiley-043:

On a side note, let's try to keep on topic. M'kay?

Cheers

Yanoda

bah...you just noob it up :)
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Robert » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 am

WD-40 wrote:
Robert wrote:yes i am KLA_Robert, but there is another robert thats in KLA who's not that good

So…if you're having a 'really bad day' scoring kills, your aim is off, and people say "you suck", could you conceivably say it's not really you…that the 'other' Robert "is the 'tard' that ventured into the server?….Pretending to me me"...Just 'asking'…May want to change your name…just 'saying' :lol:

Lol, well its not much of a problem since i changed my name from KLA_Robert to Robert!, but i might try that sometime. :lol:
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

Robert wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Robert wrote:yes i am KLA_Robert, but there is another robert thats in KLA who's not that good

So…if you're having a 'really bad day' scoring kills, your aim is off, and people say "you suck", could you conceivably say it's not really you…that the 'other' Robert "is the 'tard' that ventured into the server?….Pretending to me me"...Just 'asking'…May want to change your name…just 'saying' :lol:

Lol, well its not much of a problem since i changed my name from KLA_Robert to Robert!, but i might try that sometime. :lol:

You're still 'guilty' by association. What I'm trying to say is "Don't use your 'name'!" Maybe use "Sham Wow!" It's really not Rocket Science here. Good luck...."Robert!" :roll:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Robert » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 am

:lol:
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

Postby StriderFX » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 pm

what the hell did i just read? you people must have downs syndrome if that's your list of the top ground players
StriderFX
Community Member

Postby crazyperson » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Really? NOBODY has mentioned Masterblaster yet? He's at least on the level on Bloodelite, in my opinion.

Okay, maybe not, but he's still pretty darn good. Remember the old-timey no-force duelers? MB is one of them. I am disappoint.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm

StriderFX wrote:what the hell did i just read? you people must have downs syndrome if that's your list of the top ground players

So you necroed a 4 month old topic to say it was dumb..... :stupid:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby crazyperson » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

>_> I didn't even notice it was a necro because both of them were posted on the 20th day of the month.

My god, has a challenger appeared? >:(
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby StriderFX » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 pm

sorry if I don't think a necro is that big a deal, which I don't. top ground players imo are(and this is an all time thing, based off of competition at the given time/skill ceiling) 1.leetwannabe
2.scope7
3.alpha_522
4/5/6.myself
4/5/6.smith
4/5/6.rahl
7.weezer
8.jmv
9.it
10.zeppelin

that's a top 10, order can be mixed up here or there but that is the definitive top 10 the game has seen.

heroes

all of these players shared the top 1 spot, sneek/ion/mawk, and nobody else impressed me from matches i watched those 3 play against, nor did anybody else ever come close to them while they played.
StriderFX
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II