Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

Postby bothan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 pm

If so I'd be interested in joining one sometime soon. I used to be in TAW, SFI, toh. I have a PS3 but I don't like playing on it. I prefer computer games but I don't have an anywhere near newish system. I'm using my laptop actually. I really enjoy swbf2 though and I'd love to join a clan.
bothan
Community Member

Re: Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

Postby Hobo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 pm

SR is probably your best bet. NR is okay as well. But honestly scrims don't happen as often anymore. If your not a conquest player, the better Jedi clans are SoF and LR. SoF has a lot of old ^Hidden Arrows^ members, if you know what that is. Good luck and happy gaming. :gunsmilie:
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 am

NR..
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby bothan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:00 am

what are NR and SR's websites? What about SL?
bothan
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

..NR rarely scrims anymore as the BFII side has went down due to newer games and SR is for mature players with lots of experience, which you might fit in that category. SR doesn't have a website but you can talk to them on Xfire- unit014, forthewindex, and pridewolf (Few of them)
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby sinty » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 am

TaTerToT wrote:..NR rarely scrims anymore as the BFII side has went down due to newer games and SR is for mature players with lots of experience, which you might fit in that category. SR doesn't have a website but you can talk to them on Xfire- unit014, forthewindex, and pridewolf (Few of them)

what the hell are you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SR is by far the most immature,disgusting, uncaring band of cutthroat pirates I have ever experienced in my entire life. We recruit people based on how low your morals are, if they're low enough we will recruit you. Hell, we might even have a pedophile in the bunch as per the logs were shown on team speak to me earlier today. Good Sir, you could not be more wrong and may God have mercy on your soul for saying such a thing about us. Good day.
sinty
Community Member

Postby The Master » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm

sinty wrote:Hell, we might even have a pedophile in the bunch as per the logs were shown on team speak to me earlier today.

Not a good selling point. Actually also a pretty stupid joke.

Can SWGO organize a couple of games. Like a members only tournament. That would be fun.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Bueno wrote:
sinty wrote:Hell, we might even have a pedophile in the bunch as per the logs were shown on team speak to me earlier today.

Can SWGO organize a couple of games. Like a members only tournament. That would be fun.

The ts was awesome Sinty xD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby sinty » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Bueno wrote:

That wasn't a joke, thats just a regular day on TS with SR members.
sinty
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Most SR guys are kindergarten drop outs. That's what I've been told. :whistling: *(For satire use only)
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II