Panama an admin?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Panama an admin?

Postby sinty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 am

WD-40 wrote:Actually, he sorta has an 'Eddie Van Halen' look to him. Rock on! :punk:

More like Eddy Van Sexual Predator

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:I wonder if anyone in this discussion knows sinty and why he does what he does.
He's a true in-game troll, that has as goal to make players rage by repeatidly killing them in any way he can.
I think it's his hobby to make pad or leggz rage over dying.

Just so you guys get how badly it is, i recall when i just became an admin a hoth map where he got over 300 points, no deaths by SKing with a speeder.
There wasn't an emp player that wasn't whining, and even worse they kept whining about hoth till the end of the next map.

So since sinty felt so good about this he went on xfire asking me the logs of the whining to add to his "trophy" collection.
I wonder sinty do you still have those logs?

So anyhow, if he repeatidly kills you, or T-bags you, you're only giving him more reason to do so if you get upset, or rage/whine about it.

MT

It is very much my goal to annoy and cause distress to others, so long as it is not against the rules I will exploit it. Its fun to Tbag people, I don't Tbag everyone, its only for special people. My new pet is Panama because he has shown me that he is so easily upset. National Geographic even says that all Sintys will flock towards weakened animals. We can smell blood from miles away. Panama is very easy prey, therefore I pick on him.

Yes, I have every log of every time I have caused someone a headache from 2006-today. Sadly, since you mentioned Leggz I will have to talk about it. I lost a lot of his logs and TS chatter, had them on Youtube and my account got banned and I lost my USB thumb drive backup some time ago. He and Pad72 are very easily upset and lately it is just sad and pathetic to see them give up so easily and crack with almost no effort on my part. I wish I still had the Audio of Leggz saying he wanted to have sex with his "dog or goat". Brilliant masterpiece of audio that was. But yes, the only reason I play the game is to annoy others. It makes me happy to see others dying a little more each day. What else do I have to accomplish in this game? I'm one of the best Hero players in the world, Im an even better space pilot and my ground game isn't bad but I've definitely reached my potential limit, which is mid tier. I've nothing left to do to but annoy people. I just scrimmed with the SR guys today, Beast, Wow, Ect ect, some of the best ground players out there and once I go Sniper, I do very well, all my other units get wrecked though.

* The More You Know
sinty
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Well based on what MT wrote and what you just wrote Sinty, you obviously feel the need to bring others down in order to feel good about yourself. Unfortunately, that is a classic case of low self-esteem. What's even more unfortunate, is that you feel the need to memorialize stats and/or chat from a 'game' as an icon of accomplishment for something that is not the 'real world'. I would advise that you don't show that stuff to a future employer...or a 'girl' friend(?)...you'll scare them away. You act overly agressive and angry. Are you okay? I'm guessing dogs and cats aren't safe around you either. Just saying. :whistling:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Well WD, iv'e met these kind of gamers in all the games iv'e played over the years, they can be found more frequently in games like the BF series and especially in the COD series.
Just some examples here of both in-game trolls, and the ragers
NOTE: there will be some profanity found in them, if you do not feel confortable with it, don't click the links(hence why they are in links not youtube videos directly posted) by clicking the links you are aware of what is being said here and cannot blame me for anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTxYt0JLGcQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=w7QCmmFGYAU&NR=1

The following 2 have no profanity in them, it's just regular voice chat epic trolling.
Edit: note this guy does both trolling, and somewhat of an anti-cheat thing, he gets players to talk about how to cheat with the XboX, modding controllers, modding the XboX, he's kinda sick of the administracion doing little about it.
So he trolls the people by saying his company "trollarch" works to ban cheaters, he actually trolls them and posts the videos on youtube so everybody knows who the cheaters are.
The below video starts with a kid telling him he usses a "modded controller" which is bannable, and the rest to watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=a8cFo6tOHEo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj47RNIjnCE&feature=relmfu

Oh and about trolls

PS. if anybody ever complained about narg before, you know nothing.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby sinty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 pm

WD-40 wrote:Well based on what MT wrote and what you just wrote Sinty, you obviously feel the need to bring others down in order to feel good about yourself. Unfortunately, that is a classic case of low self-esteem. What's even more unfortunate, is that you feel the need to memorialize stats and/or chat from a 'game' as an icon of accomplishment for something that is not the 'real world'. I would advise that you don't show that stuff to a future employer...or a 'girl' friend(?)...you'll scare them away. You act overly agressive and angry. Are you okay? I'm guessing dogs and cats aren't safe around you either. Just saying. :whistling:

I'm self employed. I build and design complex audio components and consult for a variety of well known Audio manufacturers. I've worked for myself since I graduated back in 2004. Thankfully, I am smart enough to accomplish this and do not rely on others for a paycheck. Can't say the same for some others, which is much much more unfortunate than "feeling an need to memorialize" myself to random people I've never met. I collect trophies from specific players who annoy the hell out of me or showcase some douchebaggery, and enjoy those trophies. When someone annoys me, I am extremely aggressive and relentless in my pursuit to demoralize them. I don't like abusive admins, or power hungry players like Panama who make up rules on the go. So, I usually end up giving them a hard time. My cat is the cutest thing in the entire world and I've volunteered at the Cleveland Zoo more than a few times over the years as well as the APLs around the city because I am a cat lover. So, if you want to profile me, at least speak to some of the SR guys I hang around with to get a better idea of who I really am, what I have done in my life and what I enjoy. Do that, instead of making crap up and sounding desperate.

Pan couldn't handle a childish Tbag that only occurred once. Some Men can dish it but can't take it, apparently. That sir, is the only unfortunate thing around here.
sinty
Community Member

Postby Nik » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Hmmmm... Sinty vs. WD-40 Who will win?!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby sinty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I mean no disrespect to WD40. In fact, I've never had trouble with him nor have I ever changed my respect level for him since I've known who he was. I just don't appreciate being profiled in such a negative fashion just because some jerk was voted an admin who didn't care enough to read the clans rules. He feigns that he didn't know it was a rule and some other swgo admins protect him? How sad.

This is the reason I like to troll people. They make up crap about me that isn't true or end up saying or doing something that can deconstruct my reputation in the server. Any idea how many times I've been banned on other servers because GFAQ Stinger used to tell others that I do this or that? I had to consult with a 13 year old MERC admin just to get an unban only because one of your JBA admins told him I was trouble. I've never had a legitimate report against me. I've never been caught on video doing anything against the rules. Not once since JBA first went live. Everyone is full of it and sue me for enjoying the trolling of these idiots. They deserve every bit of it.
sinty
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Well Sinty, I'm glad you've accomplished what you said in life, and more power to you for future success. However, compassion is more powerful than anger, and forgiveness is more powerful than revenge. Words are just words. Tea bag whomever you want. Just don't bob up and down too much while I'm trying to get a headshot on you with my sniper rifle. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

sinty wrote:I just don't appreciate being profiled in such a negative fashion just because some jerk was voted an admin who didn't care enough to read the clans rules. He feigns that he didn't know it was a rule and some other swgo admins protect him? How sad.

It wasn't WD-40's post that put you in a negative light. You said yourself you make it a point to harass people within the bounds of the rules. Yet harassment is against the rules. This was likly why Panama was warning you for T-bagging. It was a warning right? You're not claiming admin abuse because he booted you or banned you, are you? He simply told you to stop. My two year old niece has this thing that whenever someone tells her to stop she gets mad and throws a tantrum. Is it asking too much to want a more mature mentality from someone playing in the server?
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh Stimpy, I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and T bag til' your heart fills with joy. You poor thing. I didn't know about your "issues". Stay strong little man...stay strong.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 am

wow nice! gratz panama!
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II