Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm

sinty wrote:
TaTerToT wrote:..NR rarely scrims anymore as the BFII side has went down due to newer games and SR is for mature players with lots of experience, which you might fit in that category. SR doesn't have a website but you can talk to them on Xfire- unit014, forthewindex, and pridewolf (Few of them)

what the hell are you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SR is by far the most immature,disgusting, uncaring band of cutthroat pirates I have ever experienced in my entire life. We recruit people based on how low your morals are, if they're low enough we will recruit you. Hell, we might even have a pedophile in the bunch as per the logs were shown on team speak to me earlier today. Good Sir, you could not be more wrong and may God have mercy on your soul for saying such a thing about us. Good day.

I meant age-wise and game-experience wise, not maturity level.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby sinty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

TaTerToT wrote:
sinty wrote:
TaTerToT wrote:..NR rarely scrims anymore as the BFII side has went down due to newer games and SR is for mature players with lots of experience, which you might fit in that category. SR doesn't have a website but you can talk to them on Xfire- unit014, forthewindex, and pridewolf (Few of them)

what the hell are you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SR is by far the most immature,disgusting, uncaring band of cutthroat pirates I have ever experienced in my entire life. We recruit people based on how low your morals are, if they're low enough we will recruit you. Hell, we might even have a pedophile in the bunch as per the logs were shown on team speak to me earlier today. Good Sir, you could not be more wrong and may God have mercy on your soul for saying such a thing about us. Good day.

I meant age-wise and game-experience wise, not maturity level.

well you're still wrong, we have a few younger members
sinty
Community Member

Postby 45akaColt » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 am

Maybe he meant mature enough to be able to handle vulgar stuff.
45akaColt
Community Member

Postby Nuzza » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 am

HAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh Sinty, never quite thought of myself in those terms before, not sure anyone else has either :lol:
Nuzza
Community Member

Xfire: raxsum

Postby bothan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Okay, so am I to understand there is only one active clan right now? Do you guys have intra-clan scrims, a server?

It seems like there are more people playing swbf2 now then there were say 2 years ago. Maybe I'm wrong but any time of day there are two moderately full servers.
bothan
Community Member

Postby -SR-WOW » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm

bothan wrote:It seems like there are more people playing swbf2 now then there were say 2 years ago.

You wouldn't be saying that if you played two years ago.
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

bothan wrote:Okay, so am I to understand there is only one active clan right now? Do you guys have intra-clan scrims, a server?

SWGO isn't a clan, it's a community. Its members aren't recruited. You can be a member of SWGO and any other clan, because SWGO isn't a clan. It's just like my tags, [GT] for Gametoast. Gametoast isn't a clan, it's a modding community for SWBF2. Blah blah blah, lots of technicalities, but yeah.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby bothan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 pm

But there is this one clan to where they have their own server and teamspeak and sometimes do squad tactics and whatnot in servers? I just miss playing swbf2 as an organized team. It was always really fun for that.
bothan
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 pm

NR..
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby bothan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm

ok can i get info on how to contact someone from NR?
bothan
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II