Whats going on?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Whats going on?

Postby Danguard-Ace » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 am

In the assault room tonight, I find myself switched to villains, and even though Ive played villain everytime I land on it, it seems when I fight and win against certain people Ill leave nameless for now, I get switched. If its for the good of helping out the villain team...I'm the worst choice, as I have little experience with them. Cant help but feel I'm being punished. I have done nothing wrong, and have been extra careful to follow the rules.

I spawned as hero and got switched right away, Scrum was in there, might have been him, but don't know if he was the admin. Just want to know what I did to provoke this aggravation. I have trouble believing this was random and not personal. Not out to wage war, just sucks the fun out of the game, when you feel someone is retaliating at something you aren't aware of. I tried to ask if I got switched for any particular reason, and no answer...asked again and got warned for being disruptive, so I left to be safe. Kissing butt all over the place and still the crap from a few...
Thanks for listening if anyone did...lol.
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Re: Whats going on?

Postby kjeopardy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:42 am

Col. Homestar wrote:So I see you wrestled control of your account away from those pesky imposters :lol:
Last edited by kjeopardy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 am

I don't think you're being switch, if it's the very first spawn in the round, that's just a bug in the game.

1st person on always goes to heroes if you're always like an odd (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) person on HA you'll be hero, if you're an even (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) you'll be villains
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 am

Yes, it's possible that before you spawned, someone else spawned before you and took the hero spot. Many times I click join with the Rebs only to spawn in as a Emp. Nothing malicious Dan.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby kjeopardy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Yes, it's possible that before you spawned, someone else spawned before you and took the hero spot. Many times I click join with the Rebs only to spawn in as a Emp. Nothing malicious Dan.

Yeah, that's happened to me before.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby Danguard-Ace » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:42 am

I know what you mean, I've had that happen too. But I was spawned and running down the strip towards the enemy and then was looking at emperor. I was definitely spawned already as Windu. And the timing of my change suggests pay back. I dont expect anything here, and pretty sure who and why...lol. Can't address myself without repercussions. Just posting in the hope, that person will leave me alone. Thanks again.
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Femme Fatale » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 am

I was switched as well. I defeated Talon Kardde with Aayla, and he immediately switched me. This has been happening a lot with Scrum as well. At the time I was upset because i was waiting to play heroes for a while, and i get switched for no real good reason. So i left the server upset, i may have expressed it as i was leaving, but didn't curse or anything.....Then i find myself banned. Without even cussing or anything. Wow. I don't remember these servers EVER being run like they are now, and i've played since 2005. Whoever is doing this 'switching' really upsets players and takes the fun out.
Femme Fatale
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:42 am

Femme Fatale wrote:I was switched as well. I defeated Talon Kardde with Aayla, and he immediately switched me. This has been happening a lot with Scrum as well. At the time I was upset because i was waiting to play heroes for a while, and i get switched for no real good reason. So i left the server upset, i may have expressed it as i was leaving, but didn't curse or anything.....Then i find myself banned. Without even cussing or anything. Wow. I don't remember these servers EVER being run like they are now, and i've played since 2005. Whoever is doing this 'switching' really upsets players and takes the fun out.

So you've been playing here since 2005 and 7 years later, you decide to come to the forums and back up a player that's having issues with admins? Not buying it. Sorry.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Scrumtralescent » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 am

Femme Fatale, I don't know even know who you are, but I don't switch people just because they beat me. It's quite laughable that these people come out of the woodwork trying to make me out to be the bad guy.

As for Dan, I'm not wasting any more time on you. If you haven't figured out by now why you get switched then you really are beyond hope. All I can advise is that you keep your chat in game respectful and whine-free.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Femme Fatale » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
Femme Fatale wrote:I was switched as well. I defeated Talon Kardde with Aayla, and he immediately switched me. This has been happening a lot with Scrum as well. At the time I was upset because i was waiting to play heroes for a while, and i get switched for no real good reason. So i left the server upset, i may have expressed it as i was leaving, but didn't curse or anything.....Then i find myself banned. Without even cussing or anything. Wow. I don't remember these servers EVER being run like they are now, and i've played since 2005. Whoever is doing this 'switching' really upsets players and takes the fun out.

So you've been playing here since 2005 and 7 years later, you decide to come to the forums and back up a player that's having issues with admins? Not buying it. Sorry.

I'm not backing up anybody, I'm just saying that i've had a similar experience in the server. I've never had any reason to come to the forums until recently due to this 'switching' issue. You don't have to 'buy' anything i say. It's funny how u guys are getting so defensive. I'm just saying what happened. I don't wish to argue, i'd just like to state my side. Nice way to welcome a new member of your forum, by the way.
Femme Fatale
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II