Sniping

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Sniping

Postby andyowns » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:45 am

when sniping moving targets such as a running trooper how do you land a shot because whenever im sniping a moving target the shot always misses the person by like 1 inch behind him and also to exit zoom mode on a sniper rifle do you always have to double tap z or is there a quicker way to exit zoom mode without going throught the two proccess which takes a longer period of time. btw how do you aim while no scoping
andyowns
Community Member

Re: Sniping

Postby Mandalore » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 am

1. There is no leading in sniping for SWBF2. It's an instant shot, even across an entire map
2. Double tapping w is a quick way to unzoom. Double tapping Z utilizes the actual scope mechanics so its a bit slower than going into a sprint.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 am

Andy, you've been playing this game for a few years (if my memory is right), are you honestly asking for advice...or are you doing this out of boredom? I will give you the benefit of a doubt here, but some of these questions cannot be answered. There are variables that you have to consider, for example....your internet connection is the big factor in accuracy of long distance targets, as well as your settings, quality of hardware and so on. These are things that you have to experiment with, as all of our systems and connection speeds differ from yours. I have no idea if the double click for zooming in and out is adjustable. Your welcome.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 am

Like mandalore said, in SWBFII a sniper rifle will instantly hit where it fires.
The only thing i can say(which is my case) is that if either your ping is high, or there is lag in any form, sniping long distances becomes very difficult...

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Doves » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am

You can switch to pistol and back
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby bothan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

when you no scope you can put a little piece of sticky note on where the crosshair would be. Otherwise you just have to get used to the feel of no scoping and do it from a practice makes perfect standpoint.
bothan
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Sticky note :lol: xDDD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby andyowns » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:42 am

lol panama ive only been playing this game since like last march or april where did you get a few yers from :stupid:
andyowns
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am

andyowns wrote:lol panama ive only been playing this game since like last march or april where did you get a few yers from :stupid:

Panama was just trying to shake off the shock from seeing a thread started by you not involving removing one of your many bans and server boots. :lol:

BTW you're usually in the HA server are you focusing more on JBA because you've been banned in HA again :whistling:
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby andyowns » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:15 am

Spoiler: show
no retarded idiot i have freedom to choose which server i want and there are too many aaylas now anyways

Original message in spoiler so ppl don't have to see this garbage -- NiteRunner81
andyowns
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II