Whats going on?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Whats going on?

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm

xD. wrote:Ace, it's a team switch. Team. Switch. Mature people on this Earth do a little thing called let it go....

Sir, you have almost a thousand posts on this forum after less than a year of membership. You have no right to judge whether or not a team switch is deadly serious or not.

Danguard, you have my word that these transgressions will be perpetuated against you no longer! I have already engaged in communications with the Federal Intelligence Bureau, and they're on the case. Once I told them Matt was a liberal, well... The response was immediate. Godspeed, sir.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Nik » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Why wouldn't you wan to join the dark side?! We have freakin' cookies here!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:40 am

Funny, as usual all a big joke, thanks guys
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:44 am

By the way...how come I can never get an answer on the spawn killing issue (longer invulnerability)..whats the deal?
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 am

In HA, spawn invulnerability doesn't actually help, it just leaves you alive and helpless longer.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 am

Danguard-Ace wrote:Funny, as usual all a big joke, thanks guys

No problem. That's what we're here for. This last session was on the house :th_a017:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 am

We actually made a rule against players ALWAYES being on heroes or villains, "those" people unbalance the game by either waiting till the auto-balance is favorable(i can actually wait till the right moment to get the team i want)
Or will repeatidly leave and rejoin till they get the team they want.
Because of this we made it clear in the past that people being on the same team 4 times in a row will be switched, they can rejoin but will still be switched.

Danguard, clean up your act, or you may be gone for a long time next time.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

here is an idea...player select....Then you dont have to worry, and they can actually have fun, and be who they want...
If they dont balance the team, then you move them.
And I cant believe you threaten people on here for disrespect.....read some of the admin replies to all post, not just mine.
no respect and alot of name calling, and belittling.
Didnt hear of any rule like that, you need to post that somewhere... but thats not the point. No need to gang up on people, and call them names, question their honesty etc.
If someone trashes SWGO, they get reprimanded or banned. Everyone should be held to the same standard, whether you think they are in the wrong or not, admins and members alike. Thats how you get respect. Thanks for reading...let the bashing begin...lol
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Danguard-Ace wrote:here is an idea...player select....Then you dont have to worry, and they can actually have fun, and be who they want...
If they dont balance the team, then you move them.
And I cant believe you threaten people on here for disrespect.....read some of the admin replies to all post, not just mine.
no respect and alot of name calling, and belittling.
Didnt hear of any rule like that, you need to post that somewhere... but thats not the point. No need to gang up on people, and call them names, question their honesty etc.
If someone trashes SWGO, they get reprimanded or banned. Everyone should be held to the same standard, whether you think they are in the wrong or not, admins and members alike. Thats how you get respect. Thanks for reading...let the bashing begin...lol

Shut the [m'kay] up you goddamn five year old. You know how you get respect? You don't act like a [m'kay] child every time you don't get your insipid, retarded way. Yeah, here's an idea, how about not putting on player select because then every [m'kay] that acts like you would just go on Heroes 24/7 and there'd be 2 people on Villains, and then every time someone got moved they'd come on here and [female dog]. Just like you. Stop using so many [m'kay] ellipses, stop being an idiot, and stop acting like you're fighting for civil rights every time you get punished for being stupid, and you might find that people don't dislike you so much.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Here's an idea; player select sucks. It actually commands unbalance.
Here's the thing, danguard, you don't follow the few simple rules we have on our servers. Coming here and arguing against how we run things will not score you any points nor will it endear you to the admins in game. If you don't like how we do it, you are free to go to another server or rent your own. If you're going to stick around be prepared to do it our way. This means don't play the leave/join game, don't ks, don't act like a child.
You have made sure we all know your name, so you can be sure people will be paying attention when you're around.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II