admin abusing rights

All information and activities related to SWBF2

admin abusing rights

Postby Hermit » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

i was playing on hero server as ayyla and was half way through the game at 23.53pm gmt and admin swapped me over to sith without no reason and justification. i want to know why this happened and the culprit held responsible please. this is very annoying as i see it as nfair treatment as i was playing perfectly within rules.
Hermit
Community Member

Re: admin abusing rights

Postby Scrumtralescent » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Teams were horribly uneven with yourself, Dread and Quevis pulling. You were swapped in an attempt to make teams more even. Your cries of admin abuse don't really hold much weight since you're well-known to break rules with regularity with your alias Ginger00.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Hermit » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

that is a totally prejudiced statement. i have played on teams that have been outbalanced before and funny how my team never gets a swap to help out. as for your statement for abusing rights etc, was i cheating or glitching?. also if you are going to swap players then you should notify them.
but to be honest i know u don't like me and i don't like u so just leave me alone and let me play in peace. what u did was unfair and an attack on me. i say this because there were many other players on my team but u decided to target me.
please can someone defend me on this matter?
Hermit
Community Member

Postby Scrumtralescent » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Good luck with that bub.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Hermit wrote:please can someone defend me on this matter?

:lol:
You're on here griping about having to switch to another team in a round that lasted maybe 10 min in a casual game.
You are known to break the rules, Scrum is a well respected admin, what's your defense here :whistling:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Nik » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

Image :lol:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 am

I should have banned you for the infinite choke you used right in front of me. I let you slide though because the server was a little light on skilled players. Next time I see it though it will be a week ban....and I have LOTS of aliases.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 am

At the end of all this, hermit/ginger/whatever, sorry if your feelings were hurt but coming here and demanding that culprits be held responsible is ridiculous in this case. You weren't kicked or banned; you were swapped to the other team. Get over it.
I'm curious, though, as to which rights you feel were infringed upon seeing as you are a guest on our server and don't have any.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:10 am

When there are too many Aaylas, and they are proficient ones, like Dread, Natester, Quevis, and yourself, it is absolutely miserable to play as a villain. Therefore, Scrum swapped teams so that everyone could enjoy the game...Believe or not, your having fun is not more important than the enjoyment of everyone else.

best,
kjeopardy
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:I should have banned you for the infinite choke you used right in front of me. I let you slide though because the server was a little light on skilled players. Next time I see it though it will be a week ban....and I have LOTS of aliases.

Scrumtralescent wrote:You bleeding heart liberals. Ban em early and often I say.

:whistling:
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II