Sniping

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Sniping

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

LOLOLOLOL andy you're complaining about Ayaas, man, you are the aayla noob!:D
Last edited by FaiL.? on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby WD-40 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Mandalore wrote:1. There is no leading in sniping for SWBF2. It's an instant shot, even across an entire map.

I disagree regarding long range. I lead my shots at left/right fast moving targets at long distance and get kills better that any direct aim. Closer in (mid range and close), I would then agree.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:13 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Mandalore wrote:1. There is no leading in sniping for SWBF2. It's an instant shot, even across an entire map.

I disagree regarding long range. I lead my shots at left/right fast moving targets at long distance and get kills better that any direct aim. Closer in (mid range and close), I would then agree.

I lead my shot but it's more for my own reaction time then the travel time of the shot
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 am

That's only your own lag time, according to the coding of the game the sniper shot is essentially instant.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

I lead my shot but it's more for my own reaction time then the travel time of the shot

You know what, this is true and I do the same. Mandy was right. However I do lead my sight so as the enemy crosses into it, I shoot.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

andyowns wrote:no retarded idiot i have freedom to choose which server i want and there are too many aaylas now anyways

Everyone seems to have skipped over the fact he called the Colonel a retarded idiot, so I'll mention it.

Listen here you juvenile piece of poo, respect your elders, and they'll respect you. :wheelchair: It's not acceptable to call anyone retarded. It's not respectful to the people who are actually retarded. Like my deceased uncle.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Everyone seems to have skipped over the fact he called the Colonel a retarded idiot, so I'll mention it.

Wow I missed that part, I got more interested in the sniping question..... oops :lol:
Thanks for calling him out. This little kid just isn't worth the time anymore. He starts crap in every thread he's in, I don't see him having a really long future here :whistling:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby andyowns » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

what are some advantages of sniping in first person vs. 3rd person
andyowns
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

andyowns wrote:what are some advantages of sniping in first person vs. 3rd person

Play it and find out. The one that you die less using, is the one that suits you.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby bothan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 am

how old do you have to be to call someone a retarded idiot unless it's a total joke. But still it's not nice to make jokes about the ugly or disabled.
bothan
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II