Why? No response?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Why? No response?

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

At approximately 1:25 pm central time. 9/10/12. I was playing as a yoda for a couple minutes and before I really did too much of anything I was booted for attacking team members. I had not team kills, I had been team killed a couple times, and the admin that was on did not respond to my question of why I was booted when I did not attack anyone. While I am very happy with the job the admins are doing even though they aren't getting paid for it, I just don't understand what it was all about. Could that admin expound on the situation?
~(clnrs)Ldr.Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Re: Why? No response?

Postby Scrumtralescent » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 pm

I kicked you because I spectated you intentionally TKing someone while you were playing Luke. God, is everyone I kick or ban gonna come here to complain?
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby WD-40 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Scrumtralescent wrote:I kicked you because I spectated you intentionally TKing someone while you were playing Luke. God, is everyone I kick or ban gonna come here to complain?

Yep! :lol: cheaters and troublemakers don't want Admins messing up their scores.
Last edited by WD-40 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Excuse me?........ I didn't even play luke today..
Last edited by (clnrs)Cloner on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

All i have played today is Obi-wan and yoda on the heroes. Are you sure you didn't switch to view another person... I'm surprised that I was booted for something that I didn't even do.
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Postby bothan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 pm

The only solution is to stop playing goofy heros servers and start playing conquest which is a million times better!
bothan
Community Member

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

I might just do that bothan. This isn't the first time I was booted for no reason... :P
The only solution is to stop playing goofy heros servers and start playing conquest which is a million times better!

~(Clnrs)Ldr.Cloner
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh, there is always a reason. Probably just not one you will like.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Cloner I've seen you TK before, I've reported it. You claim it's defense or retaliation, but it's still not allowed

Isn't it funny how first there is an outcry for more admins patrolling the game, now the outcry is admin abuse :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I shouldn't say no reason, but in past times I haven't had the best time with an admin. Not that I don't respect the admins, I do. It's just that sometimes they don't reply to my inquires after the fact and don't say anything. What do you think though duel? I didn't play as luke today but it was a luke that intentionally tked and I got the kick? This may not mean much to you guys for lack of proof but MaxSpeed (otherwise known now as (SWGO)KanGaRoo(clnrs) in game) was spectating me at the time and I was playing yoda up till I got booted according to him. I hope you guys believe me and that this was a misunderstanding. If not I do/will conform and am sorry. (I don't mean to annoy or whine, Sorry :/)
~(clnrs)Ldr.Cloner
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II