JOG challenges SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
Oh man i really needed that today :lol: :lol:
Seems like you still got some classic trolling in ya :punk: :whistling: :mrgreen:

MT

Well when I have a target that's actually fun, this is the result. Haven't been too many fun people, lately.
Last edited by [m'kay] on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby {JOG}Mastaisac » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 am

?
Last edited by {JOG}Mastaisac on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
HADUKEN!!!

{JOG}Mastaisac
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Mastaisac » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:I just went over to check out their digs and introduce myself, and let me tell you, those JOG guys can really put it away..... they drink WAYYY too much.. and are disrespectful to boot... asking a married woman to go out with you and you think its ok because I'll bring my hubby home a BigMac.. scumbags.

While this is rather unfortunate, you have to note the general age demagraphic of the PS2 side of things (namely teenagers/young adults with very few people over 25) are a very young crowd. Friday's are also typically "men's chat" as the users of our site like to call it. Our admins on the chatbox do the best they can to uphold rules, but, sometimes things fall through the cracks. We do try to maintain a sense of civililty while maintaing an atmosphere of enjoyment in the chat.

If you give me the names of the people, I would be more than happy to talk to them

As for the match/scrim, yes, if any of you want to get one of those going, feel free to contact us at our site. Being that SWGO is a community centered site, I don't really know if it would be appropriate for us to organize a scrim here.

Couple quick questions

Where can I find links to assault clans?

And, is Eyes Only still around? If so, where can I contact him?
HADUKEN!!!

{JOG}Mastaisac
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 am

Idk what this is, but it's funny as heck! Oh, and yeah, if you guys want me I'd be more than happy to tag along in the scrim.

@Mastaisac
Here's a few. Knock yourself out. :daz: :daz: :daz:
http://www.freewebs.com/lightreflection/
http://hiddenarrows.com

And Im not sure about Eyes{VA}Only... I haven't seen him online for a while now.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Richdog » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

I'd do a conquest map or two once my computer gets back from repairs, though i expect I'll be a bit rusty from not playing for a month. my kdr would probably only be 5-7...
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:07 am

Eyes is very much alive, you could contact him via Xfire, he doesn't dwell on these forums much.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby GDog » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:40 pm

If you guys end up not doing this scrimage I am sure there are plenty of people in SR (including I) who would like to scrim you guys. I know We will be able to easily get about 6 people to fight your clan. XFire me and we can talk about it: gdog000. Also if you are concered about wether we are skilled enough just ask around a bit about SR, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. :whistling:
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

Postby crazyperson » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

A Hobo wrote:Idk what this is, but it's funny as heck! Oh, and yeah, if you guys want me I'd be more than happy to tag along in the scrim.

@Mastaisac
Here's a few. Knock yourself out. :daz: :daz: :daz:
http://www.freewebs.com/lightreflection/
http://hiddenarrows.com

And Im not sure about Eyes{VA}Only... I haven't seen him online for a while now.

Actually, the LR site is http://agent007.xlphp.net/clan/index.php

And does SoF exist anymore?
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby Boss » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

tits
Boss
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Mastaisac » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Richdog wrote:I'd do a conquest map or two once my computer gets back from repairs, though i expect I'll be a bit rusty from not playing for a month. my kdr would probably only be 5-7...

we're actually looking for a Jedi scrim/match, lol. JOG isn't a conquest clan, just a jedi assault clan. Thanks for the offer though

Thank you all for the sites as well, very helpful
HADUKEN!!!

{JOG}Mastaisac
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II