Looking for Answers.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Looking for Answers.

Postby (JOG)Black Jesus » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Today the JOG site was blessed with a few immature people that seemed as if they had nothing better to do then type ungodly amounts of paragraphs on our website. Not only was this person causing issues with topics on our forums, this person also openly flammed Raul. Now I realize there may have been some tensions between us and SWGO and yes it was handled wrong, but I do not appreciate people coming to our site and causing trouble.

I am not accusing you I just simply came for some answers. I have the IP of the individuals that came to our site. If an admin could please contact me so that I may share with them my information, you could handle this issue in anyway you see fit.

Thank you for your help.

- Black Jesus

Here are a few pictures to illustrate what I am talking about.

As you can see here, someone has taken the liberty to spam our forums.

Openly flamming Raul in posts and by his User name.

(JOG)Black Jesus
Community Member

Re: Looking for Answers.

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

This is certainly not condoned by SWGO. I can repost the IP's in the support forum if you PM them to me or to the SWGO Server Support usergroup.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL.....you could of sent this stuff to an Admin first. Our PM's are on our names, on the right.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (JOG)Black Jesus » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:LOL.....you could of sent this stuff to an Admin first. Our PM's are on our names, on the right.

I would have done that except I am new to the PC community and I am unfamiliar with the communitys and clans throughout this game. So I simply posted it here. But thank you for your comment.

This is certainly not condoned by SWGO. I can repost the IP's in the support forum if you PM them to me or to the SWGO Server Support usergroup.

I shall. Thank you for your help it is very much appreciated.
(JOG)Black Jesus
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm

If by tension you mean that someone who dwells on these forums went on and trolled you all, while you guys mistook him for a SWGO representative, then yes quite the "tension"
Nothing of what trolls say should be taken seriously, just an FYI

If you want to verify who this person is you could as said before provide a IP to a forum admin and he/she could check this.
However this doesn't sound like anything anyone currently active here, i believe this may be a specific person banned from SWGO....

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (JOG)Black Jesus » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:If by tension you mean that someone who dwells on these forums went on and trolled you all, while you guys mistook him for a SWGO representative, then yes quite the "tension"
Nothing of what trolls say should be taken seriously, just an FYI

If you want to verify who this person is you could as said before provide a IP to a forum admin and he/she could check this.
However this doesn't sound like anything anyone currently active here, i believe this may be a specific person banned from SWGO....

MT

I have already done so. Thank you Minas.
(JOG)Black Jesus
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm gonna be straight up since i'm sure i'm one of the suspects, that's not me. That [poo] is retarded, unfunny, and is as clever as your average two year old. And no, I don't really think most people here have an actual problem with JOG, I just like to stir the pot and make things funny instead of taking this glowsticks and laser guns game seriously. Whoever did this is a dumbass, and if they did it because they saw what I did, they clearly didn't grasp why it was funny. It wasn't funny because I talked about how Raul was gay, it was funny because I was being completely ridiculous. Not stupid, not ridiculously vulgar, just ridiculous. And for [m'kay] sake, TROLOLOL? Are you [m'kay] twelve? Jesus goddamn christ.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby THEWULFMAN » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Ugh. I totally agree with Narg (aka [M'kay] for those who don't know). He was funny.

Whomever is trolling your forums is an idiot, and this is possible grounds for banning them here on SWGO. If you want to be called a member of SWGO you have to act like it.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Why do you think it was someone from SWGO specifically? I'm also thinking there might be alot of IP addresses to check which may take some time.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Splinter » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Why do you think it was someone from SWGO specifically? I'm also thinking there might be alot of IP addresses to check which may take some time.

It's not that we think it was SWGO specifically, it's that we think it is most likely to be someone from this forum. Simply because of how things have gotten going here between JOG and SWGO, there is a infinite number of possiblities as to why that might be, but we just want to make sure. That's all.
Also known as Phantom.
Splinter
Community Member

Xfire: Spliiintaaa
Steam ID: iitz_iinsan3

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II