JOG challenges SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby kjeopardy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 am

Duel of Fates wrote:I aint gonna duel cuz you picked Sunday. Dudes, that is a holy day. I will be drinking the nectar of the gods (beer) while praying for the football gods to shine thier good fortune on the Packers.

But on a serious note. Come to our servers, have a good time, but abide by the rules. I gave a warning to Andy for team pushing and he started arguing with me. Next time I will ban his ass and any other transgressions from any more JOG members will be dealt with swiftly and neatly.

Ain't no decent god that's gonna shine good fortune on the packers. More like Satan :P.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm

KOko wrote:Right now I have issues with JOG members on SWGO HA server. They are playing by their rules - slow running, inf choking, etc.
I refuse to play a match with blatant rule-breakers who show zero respect to SWGO and SWGO rules on SWGO server.

Those guys should earn their bans pretty soon.

Who exactly was breaking your rules in the HA server?
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Nik » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:56 pm

{JOG}Neji wrote:Who exactly was breaking your rules in the HA server?

Let's see, maybe.... DarkAndy! The whole time he was on our servers he was swearing like a sailor every time something didn't go his way, and was breaking our rules by playing the way you guys do with infinitives and what not. :1461: :ban:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby JOGRaul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm

So for andy you blame the whole clan? We will deal with andy on this. But please do not call the whole clan out, we try our best to follow those rules which is actually pretty hard, speccialy the slow run thing....But we are trying, do not hesitate to report to JOG leaders any rule breaking that is wearing the JOG tag, but plz i do encourage you to do this privately, calling people out is not respectful nor the way to handle things betwen clans, you know? thank you.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

JOGRaul wrote:So for andy you blame the whole clan? We will deal with andy on this. But please do not call the whole clan out, we try our best to follow those rules which is actually pretty hard, speccialy the slow run thing....But we are trying, do not hesitate to report to JOG leaders any rule breaking that is wearing the JOG tag, but plz i do encourage you to do this privately, calling people out is not respectful nor the way to handle things betwen clans, you know? thank you.

I would encourage for your clan Admins/Leaders to tell your players to READ our rules...UNDERSTAND our rules...and RESPECT our rules...BEFORE anyone partakes the FREE access to SWGO servers. That way, there is less issues, and far greater respect between clans/communities.

Duel of Fates wrote:I aint gonna duel cuz you picked Sunday. Dudes, that is a holy day. I will be drinking the nectar of the gods (beer) while praying for the football gods to shine thier good fortune on the Packers.

I love swiss cheese. :-| Anyway...seriously...the 'nectar' expands beyond the glorious 'beer' too! Anything you drink which makes the time it takes to travel on 'the path to enlightenment', far shorter (depending on the alcohol content) is a nectar. :mrgreen:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Nik » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm

JOGRaul wrote:So for andy you blame the whole clan? We will deal with andy on this. But please do not call the whole clan out, we try our best to follow those rules which is actually pretty hard, speccialy the slow run thing....But we are trying, do not hesitate to report to JOG leaders any rule breaking that is wearing the JOG tag, but plz i do encourage you to do this privately, calling people out is not respectful nor the way to handle things betwen clans, you know? thank you.

Wow, I don't think once anywhere I said anything about JOG as a whole.
Second, why should this DarkAndy [poo] be dealt privately especially after the way he treated SWGO with his unnecessary and vulgar language and rule breaking? When someone from JOG enters one of our servers he/she represents JOG and should act accordingly. I would highly suggest that you retell everyone in JOG that they need to follow our rules when playing on our servers and show a little bit more respect for SWGO.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Andy was called out by a community member on our forums, not by our admin. If anyone wishes to complain about an undisciplined players behavior they may do so on the forums. Screenshots and time/date/server should accompany complaints.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm

If Andy is causing hell in the SWGO server and breaking rules, then by all means ban him and deal with him accordingly. To my knowledge he is a new recruit so I'm not sure if he's gripped the concept of the difference between the JOG and SWGO server, so when I get the chance I will talk to him. I honestly don't want JOG's image stained because of how we have people behaving in public servers. Like I said, I'll talk to him get to the bottom of things.

If he deserves a ban, then I would advise you guys give him one. I can't speak for him, his actions spoke already. From what I have read he's truly worthy of being disciplined.

I will make a request though, and it's okay if you deny it. Let me talk to Andy 1on1 about being respectful and following server rules. If he continues to cause mayhem... then obviously its hopeless. My request is please do not ban him if I can talk to him and straighten out his behavior.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Nik » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

{JOG}Neji wrote: My request is please do not ban him if I can talk to him and straighten out his behavior.

You want to straighten him out... then I suggest you use a big stick.
You want to correct his behavior... ban him for couple of days. Then he won't do it again.
Nik
Community Member

Postby JOGRaul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Guys maybe i didnt exprees my opinion well....as for andy if you have such an issue ban him for a couple of days...And thanks for the info we will pass the voice around betwen our members about respecting your rules while playing in your server. Sorry about the confussion.
JOGRaul
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II