Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm

So...when's this match?
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:So...when's this match?

With recent events due to what happened in HA some of the SWGO team refuse to fight with JOG, so I'm not confident this will happen.
JoG states the troublemaker(s) do not represent JoG and they don't tolerate said behavior and will straiten them out.

I'm not going to state my own mind on this, but as far as it goes i doubt this is going to happen today at 3Est

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm

We caught Andy lying to us about the events in HA... Not sure what my Council is going to do about it but his future does not look too bright. He straight up denied everything he did in the server. I've also heard that this isn't the first time he's given previous clans/people trouble...

I will get back to you guys on what happens from here on out.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Seems like a lot of drama for a really old game. Shut up and play! :twisted:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby JOGRaul » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 pm

SWGO can be sure that the "trouble makers" wont be even in the server. guaranted.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Who said they wouldn't play? SWGO has certainly had douchebags wear our tags before. Would any of you like to be judged based on Toms behavior?
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby JOGRaul » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Who said they wouldn't play? SWGO has certainly had douchebags wear our tags before. Would any of you like to be judged based on Toms behavior?

i mean in our team...
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Who said they wouldn't play? SWGO has certainly had douchebags wear our tags before. Would any of you like to be judged based on Toms behavior?

The issue being that a clan differs from a community.
Anyone can join SWGO and anyone can wear tags, in-game people that only registered and have nothing to do with SWGO wear our tags.
We have troublemakers wearing our tags, and getting banned harsher for wearing, FFS back as val i was a troublemaker wearing tags.

The difference i notice is that a clan(if you don't count merc) usually has limited joining, generally clans know the members playing in them.
Though i won't judge a clan based on single or small groups that are in them, people get easily offended by them, maybe not the best example, but whenever i get insulted on a non-SWGO server, they won't call out my name, they will call out my Tag.

I also don't recall tom wearing any tags at all, however there is some sort of a twist point in it all, being registered on the SWGO forums doesn't mean said person is viewed as a SWGO member.
Though innactive, we even have a admin that stated to me in the past that though he is an in-game admin he's not a part of the SWGO community...

Edit: seeing as some communications went in between messages being misunderstood, or not being communicated last minute applications, the last minute droping out, it's getting me fairly stressed which i don't need any more off
So if there ever is another date, for any other scrim, i won't be organizing anything of this sort in the future.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

If there is a time JOG would like to reschedule I will be willing to ATTEMPT to organize with the help of Darth Crater. Darth Crater, however, is having an issue using your chatbox. Is there any help you could give him???
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I've messed around with the chatbox. What is the issue?

I once had an issue where it didn't load properly. I just exited the browser and reopened the site. Trying a different web browser also works.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II